PINGING ALL GearHeads...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Any suggestions for a good turbo and NOS Kit?

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104217859 -->

Yo Pimp, you might wanna step on over to Suzukihayabusa.org and post your qusetion there.
wink.gif

So your go'n
rock.gif
U might wanna think about getting a parachute as well for slowing that beast down on that Rock u call home
laugh.gif

hehe...true, true. Just at the thinking stages for now...weighing out pros and cons and such.

Then again, when $$$ comes into play, they don't look so tempting.
laugh.gif

Rhythm's got yer back Pac (lol pun)

Head over to SH.org....spend lots of time in the appropriate sections over there.....them boyz know they shid!!!

Rhythm's got yer back Pac (lol pun)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Wayyyyyyyyyyyy back
tounge.gif

Pac, if you decide to go turbo, just make damn sure you have a good tuner nearby. If not, it's like takin' a dump and not wiping your a$$ afterwards...  Oooh the itchy crack..
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104271367 -->

You know what Confuscious says...

"Man who goes to sleep with itchy butt wakes with a stinky finger..."
laugh.gif

Pac, if you decide to go turbo, just make damn sure you have a good tuner nearby. If not, it's like takin' a dump and not wiping your a$$ afterwards...  Oooh the itchy crack..[/QUOTE]

Man who goes to sleep with itchy butt wakes with a stinky finger..."[/QUOTE]

wow.gif
I feel sorry for your girl, CHarles.  SHitty drawz to waaash and stink fingrz all over her face in da morn'n.  Damn Playa, she didnt house break your stinkn azz to well , now did she
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyway, you'll alwayz be my main stain even with yo $hitty stink azz fingerz.  
tounge.gif

Holla, from waaaayyyyyyy back!

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104280368 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Good replies all...even the stinky finger ones. WTF....
laugh.gif

I was thinkin Velocity for the Turbo...but for the "fear factor", I also wanted to hit a shot of NOS...what for, I really don't know...the Turbo itself is pretty damn scary enough.

Mebbe I'll just stick to turbo...go with a Velocity or Ghetto. Or maybe I just need to reel myself in before I seriously fugg myself up again.

Definitely was on my list...but I need to do more extensive research.

Then again...I need to research where I can get that extra 4-5 G's.
sad.gif

I'm with Rhythm PAC....I'm goin Ghetto with the one I'm doin now for sure.
Took me a long time to decide, but after talkin to a ton of people and watchin every Busa board known to man, I've decided the Ghetto is the way to go.

One more thing that's troubling me a bit here dude....I hate to be the one to harp on ya.....try to not hold it against me, but are ya sure yer ready for this kinda power........flashes of how ya looked after the crash just keep poppin into my head.....don't wanna see that happen again, especially since next time it'll loop at 150 mph not 80mph.....just scares me dude....that's all.

Deffinately don't do the turbo and spray......that's a money pit waiting to happen......not to mention the build in the first place.......yer gonna be lookin at huge huge dollars to build a boosted spray motor that holds together for any amount of time at all, albeit depending on the size of the kit.....maybe a 260hp ghetto and a 20 shot wouldn't be too bad, but why.......just build a 300 hp Ghetto bike instead.
Less electronics too, than with a boosted spray bike.

Just send it down to Totalkaos Performance and have Kevin set ya up with a Velocity kit. When it comes back its ready to go, with good tech support too.

I'm with Rhythm PAC....I'm goin Ghetto with the one I'm doin now for sure.
Took me a long time to decide, but after talkin to a ton of people and watchin every Busa board known to man, I've decided the Ghetto is the way to go.

One more thing that's troubling me a bit here dude....I hate to be the one to harp on ya.....try to not hold it against me, but are ya sure yer ready for this kinda power........flashes of how ya looked after the crash just keep poppin into my head.....don't wanna see that happen again, especially since next time it'll loop at 150 mph not 80mph.....just scares me dude....that's all.

Deffinately don't do the turbo and spray......that's a money pit waiting to happen......not to mention the build in the first place.......yer gonna be lookin at huge huge dollars to build a boosted spray motor that holds together for any amount of time at all, albeit depending on the size of the kit.....maybe a 260hp ghetto and a 20 shot wouldn't be too bad, but why.......just build a 300 hp Ghetto bike instead.
Less electronics too, than with a boosted spray bike.
Don't even think it's harpin, my bro...cause I sure as heck don't think it is. This is exactly the kind of feedback I'm lookin for...along with a good recommendation for a kit.
smile.gif
And yeah...I'm pretty sure that if I go turbo, there's going to be a world of hurt if I end up loopin.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna be walkin away from that one.

Thanks fer watchin out for me though, my bud...I just want you to know that I really do appreciate it. My hands remind me every time I wake up in the morning that I need to be careful when I ride...and my butt is always reminding me when I step outta the shower that I can't be a go-go dancer anymore.
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, though, I'm still pondering over it. I would love to go turbo...but I'm thinkin until I have at least a decent amount of riding skill, I should go lowered with extended swingarm.

Feels good to know yer lookin out fer me, my brotha...I really do appreciate it.
wink.gif
beerchug.gif
Just do me a favor and be safe on that Ghetto Busa, though, alright? I ain't down to fly out to Canada to see a hurt bro...
cool.gif

Once again the most important issue is an outstanding installer/tuner close...If your gonna do the system yourself and have the ability then go for it...From what I've read the Velocity and Ghetto are pretty close in performance...

I would think that you would only want to setup boost and nos if your building a drag bike...With the nos to compensate for the lag of a large turbo...With boost ain't nobody gonna be close enough that you would need to spray them...

I'm running a Velocity Stage 1 and I'm scared of it...Haven't ridden the bike to it's full potential and may never...But it's fun as hell...

If I were to do it again I would get the next level system that would allow me to run about 350hp and just run a 4pd spring to keep it toned down and when I wanted to really bring it alive go with a different spring...In the case of boost more can be better...It's easier to tone the boost down than to pay for a boost increase down the road...

I am not mechanically inclined...So take what you can from this...  
biggrin.gif

evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104285108 -->

Good replies all...even the stinky finger ones. WTF....
laugh.gif

I was thinkin Velocity for the Turbo...but for the "fear factor", I also wanted to hit a shot of NOS...what for, I really don't know...the Turbo itself is pretty damn scary enough.

Mebbe I'll just stick to turbo...go with a Velocity or Ghetto. Or maybe I just need to reel myself in before I seriously fugg myself up again.
I recently got my Velocity Racing Stage 2 kit installed.
At 8lbs of boost (moderately low) it will stand up in 4th gear via throttle.

NOS... only if you can not afford a Turbo.

The power is sick...

4th gear roll-on wheelies... the tire lifts straight up at 120mph...

Back