Some Assistance good folks?

OK Pac it's been a little over a month, so have you received the two packages yet?
rock.gif
Unfortunately no, my bro.
rock.gif
I hope USPS ain't takin a look at the pakcage an' whackin off with it or something. I'll go down to the PO today and see  what's goin on. I'll letcha know what I find.
wink.gif
If it has been a month...  Something went wrong.  The longest it took a package to get somewhere in the mail was when I mailed some parts to NJ in UAE.  It took like 21 days, i was wiggin out man.

However, one of my bros here on okinawa orders some stuff from parts411, cuz I pointed him there.  It was taking forever, he mailed them and said they couldnt file a claim until 45 days.  Well it showed up, on day 44 I think.  I bet the post office lost it just like this did this one.  

I was feeling like an a$$ cuz I recommended parts411 to him, but sometimes bad stuff just happens I guess?
-Bill
yeah...feels like it's been awhile. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem out of the ordinary. I've had to wait as long as two and a half months for stuff to get here. I hope and pray that it isn't going to be one of those deals again...

rock.gif

I'm going to go to the Mail Center and see what's the deal on my end. They made me pay an extra fee because mailing it there now has to go through Customs. It has something to do with Homeland Security.

This situation with shipping is starting to make me feel just like my avitar...
wink.gif

Back