Some Assistance good folks?

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Lookin for a frame...clean ones, salvage ones wrecker ones. As long as the frame is certified straight and true.

Here's the link for the topic in "Classifieds".  Many thanks, good folks!

Pac

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109908214 -->

Cant help you with that one PacificBusa!
wink.gif

yeah...I saw that one. I still gotta email the seller and ask him the neccessary.

I'm definitely keeping my eye on it...but Ebay has somewhat lost my trust as of late.

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109840622 -->

not particularly....just waay tooo many scams goin on. Hard to truest, if ya know what I mean.

Pac...word of advise.
Buy a frame with a wrecked title, for about 1/4 the price.
You're gonna pay about $2kUS for a clear title frame.
There's a boatload of frames out there that are absolutely mint with bad titles cuz the rest of the bike was written off, I should know, I bought one, like brand new not long ago for $400.
Lightly grind or sand the original numbers off, or have a tig welder just weld over them, then grind it back to perfectly smooth.....btw great time to polish the frame or powdercoat your favorite color too.
But before you powdercoat, take the numbers off your old frame (title is still good isn't it??) and stamp them into the neck of the new one.
Voila one mint good title frame for cheap.
Start posting wanted ads on SH.org.
I had about 5 replies in 1 day.
Bought the first one.

OK Pac it's been a little over a month, so have you received the two packages yet?
rock.gif

Pac...word of advise.
Buy a frame with a wrecked title, for about 1/4 the price.
You're gonna pay about $2kUS for a clear title frame.
There's a boatload of frames out there that are absolutely mint with bad titles cuz the rest of the bike was written off, I should know, I  bought one, like brand new not long ago for $400.
Lightly grind or sand the original numbers off, or have a tig welder just weld over them, then grind it back to perfectly smooth.....btw great time to polish the frame or powdercoat your favorite color too.
But before you powdercoat, take the numbers off your old frame (title is still good isn't it??) and stamp them into the neck of the new one.
Voila one mint good title frame for cheap.
Start posting wanted ads on SH.org.
I had about 5 replies in 1 day.
Bought the first one.
now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!

Great lookin' out, my bro! You an' BusaFever....top-notch material!

I'll start lookin into it. Many many thanks, bro!

OK Pac it's been a little over a month, so have you received the two packages yet?
rock.gif
Unfortunately no, my bro.
rock.gif
I hope USPS ain't takin a look at the pakcage an' whackin off with it or something. I'll go down to the PO today and see what's goin on. I'll letcha know what I find.
wink.gif

rock.gif

Hey,

I just bought my write off from the insurance company. Tried to post picture earlier on a thread I had going ( new or modded) but it won't take. Couldn't seem to get the post to go with the picture so gave up.

I wrote mine off mostly cause of cosmetics. I've been considering rebuild or parting it out. Good motor, tires, chain etc..Not really sure what I'm gonna do. Like I said was going to post tonight to gauge feedback.

Anyhow the frame is definitley good. Not a scratch, but would have to strip the bike to sell just that to you. Would you be interested in the whole thing as is? I really don't have much time for the garage right now.

I've seen you here alot, so I know your legit and transaction shouldn't be a big deal.

I'm not sure how the title comes now, it's in the mail and should be here in a few days. Why can't you take a salvage titled frame? Maybe being registered from canada we can bypass all that legal bullshit.

If your interested let me know and we can talk about it. It's a 2001 with 10,000 mile. It's in canada, but was originally an american bike. I bought it from blacksheep who I met on this board last spring when I was looking for 'busa. Good guy!

It still makes me cry to see her in the garage looking sooooo forlorn...

I'll try to post some photos again tommorow on that other thread.

rock.gif
Unfortunately no, my bro.
rock.gif
I hope USPS ain't takin a look at the pakcage an' whackin off with it or something. I'll go down to the PO today and see  what's goin on. I'll letcha know what I find.
wink.gif
If it has been a month... Something went wrong. The longest it took a package to get somewhere in the mail was when I mailed some parts to NJ in UAE. It took like 21 days, i was wiggin out man.

However, one of my bros here on okinawa orders some stuff from parts411, cuz I pointed him there. It was taking forever, he mailed them and said they couldnt file a claim until 45 days. Well it showed up, on day 44 I think. I bet the post office lost it just like this did this one.

I was feeling like an a$$ cuz I recommended parts411 to him, but sometimes bad stuff just happens I guess?
-Bill

rock.gif

Hey,

I just bought my write off from the insurance company.  Tried to post picture earlier on a thread I had going ( new or modded) but it won't take.  Couldn't seem to get the post to go with the picture so gave up.

I wrote mine off mostly cause of cosmetics.  I've been considering rebuild or parting it out.  Good motor, tires, chain etc..Not really sure what I'm gonna do.  Like I said was going to post tonight to gauge feedback.

Anyhow the frame is definitley good.  Not a scratch, but would have to strip the bike to sell just that to you.  Would you be interested in the whole thing as is?  I really don't have much time for the garage right now.

I've seen you here alot, so I know your legit and transaction shouldn't be a big deal.

I'm not sure how the title comes now, it's in the mail and should be here in a few days.  Why can't you take a salvage  titled frame?  Maybe being registered from canada we can bypass all that legal bullshit.

If your interested let me know and we can talk about it.  It's  a 2001 with 10,000 mile.  It's in canada, but was originally an american bike.  I bought it from blacksheep who I met on this board last spring when I was looking for 'busa.  Good guy!

It still makes me cry to see her in the garage looking sooooo forlorn...

I'll try to post some photos again tommorow on that other thread.
Thanks, bro...I can only afford a frame at the moment. If I had the extra $$$, I would definitely look into it as an endeavour.
idea.gif

Back