Pinging a Valued ORG member

@jeffgordons24 you need to check in. It's been months
Hello hello!!
Sorry guys I have been having a hell of a ride right now with business. I formed a new partnership, took over another shop, things were really rocking and rolling and the covid 19 hit and it’s knocked down every bit of progress I have made,
I promise tonight I will type an update for everyone here and try to be present more again.
Thank you for your concerns!! You guys are the best!!

Hello hello!!
Sorry guys I have been having a hell of a ride right now with business. I formed a new partnership, took over another shop, things were really rocking and rolling and the covid 19 hit and it’s knocked down every bit of progress I have made,
I promise tonight I will type an update for everyone here and try to be present more again.

Sounds like you got enough going on right now; don't worry about us, as long as you're alive and healthy. And you know we're here for you - you need anything and I don't have it laying around the house, I will steal it for you. That's a promise

Hello hello!!
I don't recall ever seeing that update @jeffgordons24 :lol: . I have to say I kind of miss all the posts about the color blue:laugh::laugh:

It's been over a year ...:(
Someone needs to get ahold of him and let him know he needs to make time for his busa fam. @c10 Do you have him on your fb? if so let him know we need to see that beautiful blue busa so I know how much red i need to add to mine :laugh: :laugh:

Back