Ping Nitrous Junkie and BigBSBusa

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey Ken, Paul - where you guys at? Post up!

I'm here,like Nathan said,busy with a project and work,the mustang should be a 9 flat or high 8 car! I got taken advantage of by a member here and just havent wanted to have anything to do with the org,I'll be around,I'll be starting another busa project within a few weeks,so I'll be scarfing up ALL the parts again! LOL! Look for pics of the car in a few days,I'll be taking it to the dyno in a couple of weeks hopefully,Paul.

Always good to hear from NJ; sorry to hear something bad happened here. Can't wait to see the car!

And we're needing another fix of pictures of BigBS's bikes!

(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 24 2007,00:11) I'm here,like Nathan said,busy with a project and work,the mustang should be a 9 flat or high 8 car! I got taken advantage of by a member here and just havent wanted to have anything to do with the org,I'll be around,I'll be starting another busa project within a few weeks,so I'll be scarfing up ALL the parts again! LOL! Look for pics of the car in a few days,I'll be taking it to the dyno in a couple of weeks hopefully,Paul.
Hey stranger...don't be one
tounge.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 23 2007,21:11) I'm here,like Nathan said,busy with a project and work,the mustang should be a 9 flat or high 8 car! I got taken advantage of by a member here and just havent wanted to have anything to do with the org,I'll be around,I'll be starting another busa project within a few weeks,so I'll be scarfing up ALL the parts again! LOL! Look for pics of the car in a few days,I'll be taking it to the dyno in a couple of weeks hopefully,Paul.
man...that blows....in several ways....was it anybody within a days ride of me?

Well NJ after 1000+ purchases you are bound to find one bad apple.

Sorry to hear it, keep us posted on the car.

(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 24 2007,02:11) I'm here,like Nathan said,busy with a project and work,the mustang should be a 9 flat or high 8 car! I got taken advantage of by a member here and just havent wanted to have anything to do with the org,I'll be around,I'll be starting another busa project within a few weeks,so I'll be scarfing up ALL the parts again! LOL! Look for pics of the car in a few days,I'll be taking it to the dyno in a couple of weeks hopefully,Paul.
PM SENT

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 25 2007,06:51)
(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 24 2007,02:11) I'm here,like Nathan said,busy with a project and work,the mustang should be a 9 flat or high 8 car! I got taken advantage of by a member here and just havent wanted to have anything to do with the org,I'll be around,I'll be starting another busa project within a few weeks,so I'll be scarfing up ALL the parts again! LOL! Look for pics of the car in a few days,I'll be taking it to the dyno in a couple of weeks hopefully,Paul.
PM SENT
Got it Sir,
beerchug.gif

Is there anything we can do to help ya?

good to hear from ya , been wondering myself what was up ? dont let one bad apple spoil the bushel . if i can help let me know !
beerchug.gif

(06BUSA @ Feb. 25 2007,08:04)
Is there anything we can do to help ya?
I'm good Man,but thanks!
beerchug.gif

(johnstein @ Feb. 25 2007,09:27) good to hear from ya , been wondering myself what was up ? dont let one bad apple spoil the bushel . if i can help let me know !
beerchug.gif
Wouldnt do that,you guys and gals are still my family!
bowdown.gif

NJ...i'm still here man...offer stands...remember?..anywhere..anytime....and if it's within my reach and means?...it'll be handled...and i gotz lotsa "means"...especially for anyone who puts the screws to a saint like yourself...hey!...i like that!...
biggrin.gif

"SAINT NITROUSJUNKIE"

Sorta has a ring to it...doesn't it?
laugh.gif

Seriously...i gotz a crew...anything i can do?...and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(JINKSTER @ Feb. 25 2007,22:04) NJ...i'm still here man...offer stands...remember?..anywhere..anytime....and if it's within my reach and means?...it'll be handled...and i gotz lotsa "means"...especially for anyone who puts the screws to a saint like yourself...hey!...i like that!...
biggrin.gif

"SAINT NITROUSJUNKIE"

laugh.gif

cool.gif
I got it Bill,he doesnt even post here anymore.Thanks,I'll be seeing you real soon.....You do like Cohibas right?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Feb. 25 2007,05:28)
(JINKSTER @ Feb. 25 2007,22:04) NJ...i'm still here man...offer stands...remember?..anywhere..anytime....and if it's within my reach and means?...it'll be handled...and i gotz lotsa "means"...especially for anyone who puts the screws to a saint like yourself...hey!...i like that!...
biggrin.gif

"SAINT NITROUSJUNKIE"

laugh.gif

cool.gif
I got it Bill,he doesnt even post here anymore.Thanks,I'll be seeing you real soon.....You do like Cohibas right?
laugh.gif
Cohibas?....nah...jus call me "The Marlboro Man"...but i ain't into the smok'in dog rockets thing brutha!
laugh.gif

So?...lemme stay "planned" here.....cause bike weeks coming up and i don't wanna be outta town while you're in town...pm me some dates if you'd be so kind..and thanks again, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

Back