On the road again

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
As some of you may recall I low sided the bike back on the 20th of January. On the 21st I posted up pic’s, along with my sob story. Less the 5 mins after posting up MC Pmed me saying he was looking for the parts! Thanks MC mustang!! Right after that NJ pings me asking for my street addy saying he has the parts and will ship them to me!!! BIG thanks to NJ!!! So here it is 17 days later and I’m back on the road again!! I want to thank all of you that help, also all of those who offered to help. This is why I love this board!!

Thanks again Nitrous Junkie !!!!

Robb

cool.gif

So, how are the ribs?

real good job lad,s.......................thats why i luv this place..... beers on me............................ ok ok i know its a long way over.......... but u,ll have a lota fun........when you get here...........
smile.gif
40__s.gif
beerchug.gif

real  good job  lad,s.......................thats why i luv this place..... beers on me............................ ok ok i know its a long way over.......... but u,ll have a lota fun........when you get here...........  
smile.gif

40__s.gif

beerchug.gif
Right on man! Where all coming over to your place! I call couch!

real  good job  lad,s.......................thats why i luv this place..... beers on me............................ ok ok i know its a long way over.......... but u,ll have a lota fun........when you get here...........  
smile.gif

40__s.gif

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
your more dan welcome............any time..

but i dont think you,d go home...... this place is just party,party,party.....
drink.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

40__s.gif

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

drink.gif

biggrin.gif
Thats what they said in Sinapore right before they throw us out
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

40__s.gif

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

drink.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i guess they just dont feel the luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

40__s.gif

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

drink.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i guess they just dont feel the luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...
actually if think that is why they gave us da boot!
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Glad your're out on the prowl again, now what's this about a clutch???

Back