On the road again!

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Well folks. I am currently driving down 70 on my way to Springfield, MO. Had a great time at the bash Wednesday and Thursday and spent the rest of my weekend with my other family. Hope all of you hooligans at the Bash survived unscathed. There were a lot of idiots on the road and amazingly, it wasn't really the Harley guys this time. I will be looking forward to seeing some new and old faces at Cap's MNG the week after next and if anyone lives around the Springfield area, give me a shout. I am also hoping to get some ride time with Macon454 down in the Eureka Springs area. Anyways....have a great Sunday everyone! :cheerleader:

As usual, fun riding with you... hope you get that "third gear" shift issue fixed and will give you a rematch.. :whistle:

Seems all the Bash attendees escaped unscathed for the first time... saw a Honda do a tip over up on the skyway and at least one confirmed fatality when a trike went off 28 just past the CRoT.
I heard about a second fatality but so far, no confirmation..

The Honda/Harley trike riders were everywhere and lots of them in way over their ability and crossing the double yellows everywhere... scary stuff.. The Can-Am Spyders were also out in force and they seemed a bit better.. The LEO's we talked too told us the first 2 fatals of the year were also trikes... seems to be a pattern forming..

As usual, fun riding with you... hope you get that "third gear" shift issue fixed and will give you a rematch.. :whistle:

Seems all the Bash attendees escaped unscathed for the first time... saw a Honda do a tip over up on the skyway and at least one confirmed fatality when a trike went off 28 just past the CRoT.
I heard about a second fatality but so far, no confirmation..

The Honda/Harley trike riders were everywhere and lots of them in way over their ability and crossing the double yellows everywhere... scary stuff.. The Can-Am Spyders were also out in force and they seemed a bit better.. The LEO's we talked too told us the first 2 fatals of the year were also trikes... seems to be a pattern forming..
I knew you wouldn't leave my powershifting issue alone. Thats cool, when I get my shifter adjusted correctly we WILL go again! If I remember correctly though, that was the ONLY time you led :)

Last edited:
Long drive.... now on 44 about 80 miles from my destination.

Well folks. I am currently driving down 70 on my way to Springfield, MO. Had a great time at the bash Wednesday and Thursday and spent the rest of my weekend with my other family. Hope all of you hooligans at the Bash survived unscathed. There were a lot of idiots on the road and amazingly, it wasn't really the Harley guys this time. I will be looking forward to seeing some new and old faces at Cap's MNG the week after next and if anyone lives around the Springfield area, give me a shout. I am also hoping to get some ride time with Macon454 down in the Eureka Springs area. Anyways....have a great Sunday everyone! :cheerleader:

Here's wishing ya a safe trip, Bro! Was good riding with ya!

It was good having you along as well muscle man. Thanks for bringing up the rear:thumbsup:

Well folks. I am currently driving down 70 on my way to Springfield, MO. I will be looking forward to seeing some new and old faces at Cap's MNG the week after next and if anyone lives around the Springfield area, give me a shout.

How long are you going to be here? I'm off Wednesday, gotta make a stop at the bank in the morning but will have the rest of the day at my disposal.
Shoot me a PM if you want to hook up for a ride and/or lunch and beers.:thumbsup:

I am at the intersection of Lone Pine and Battlefield. I will be here for at least 4 months. Weekends are hit and miss.

You're only 3.5-4 hours from me. I can do that as a day ride. Shoot me a PM when you have a day and I'll see it I can get the schedule cleared.

I'll be headed by Springfield on my way back to Illinois later today but will see you at Cap's next week :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Back