Off & Runnin'

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Off & runnin’!

Well, I head home tomorrow afternoon from Cap’s M&G. It’s been a great, great trip.

I’m taking this opportunity to thank everyone (individually and collectively) for making this trip very special and memorable for me.

To UncleSteve & Gayla: I can’t thank you enough for your gracious attention while hosting my visit. From picking me up at the airport, feeding me, making sure I had everything I needed, and so on, I’m eternally grateful. You are a wonderful family, and have a beautiful home, and great friends. Thank you.

To Mojo (Mark): Dude…you are a great friend. Aside from letting me pilot your ‘bus (that extra element of my trip), I really enjoyed getting to see you again (after last month’s business trip), and to getting to hang out again. You are a great guy whose character really personifies the spirit of the .oRg. Thank you.

To Cap & Kristie: What a great party. I can see why it is you guys have so many dedicated, fiercely loyal friends, and I’m honored to be counted among them. Thank you for all the energy and attention, for all that you did for me and really for everyone. I can’t even begin to count the things that were done for and/or said on my behalf which made me feel so welcome (yeah, even ‘caption this pic’ :laugh: ). But…the birthday cake and the special memento (Grrrr) you arranged…the pirate stuff (aaargh); the ride in the vintage cop car…all of the energy you spent selflessly tending to your guests. I shouldn’t have started listing things, because I could go on… Enjoy that bubbley tub. Wait, bubble tubby…eh...um…

To everyone else who I got to meet for the first time or to see again: The prospect of getting to hang out with you was at the top of the list of my motivation to come to Oklahoma for this function. Mission accomplished. There will be no forgetting the great time we had (mostly because there are pictures to assist our aging memory banks :rofl: ).

Also significant contributions to this great time…Professor/great chef; KSbug’sPhotog/Summer :laugh: (Beth)/great photographer…and I even got to talk to MCMustang for awhile…Stay well, Shawn.

One thing is certain; this event wouldn’t have been as great as it was if any one of you had not been there.

Grrrr…
Love you guys.

:love:​

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time and lots of stories were made and swapped.:beerchug:
I would sure like to see some more photos of this event.
Thanks for sharing the fun with us. :thumbsup:
Bubba

DSC_1368web.jpg

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time and lots of stories were made and swapped.:beerchug:
Bubba

Start checkin' around, Bubba...the pix are starting to 'surface'. :rofl:

Look forward to seeing you next Sunday, ya hoon. :cheerleader:

looks like a great time, cant wait to hear the stories sat evening/sunday morning :beerchug:

You organized any other hoons to participate?

looks like a great time, cant wait to hear the stories sat evening/sunday morning :beerchug:

You organized any other hoons to participate?

Not yet, Zuk. As soon as I get home, I'll throw the switch on that...:whistle:...tomorrow.

:beerchug:

grr 'rawr it was great to meet you, ya hoon :laugh: hope you have a safe trip home and i see you again someday soon :beerchug:

Bubba

Yah yah yah.........

But did they present him with the O-R-G Pineapple treatment ????..... :oldcool:

Was a pleasure to meet and ride with you Scar.:thumbsup: Until next time......:beerchug:

I wanted to make it down to meet you, but I guess I should be thankful to have a job. Hope to meet you real soon. Glad you had a great time.:thumbsup:

I wanted to make it down to meet you, but I guess I should be thankful to have a job. Hope to meet you real soon. Glad you had a great time.:thumbsup:

I'm confident we'll be running side-by-side sooner than we might know, Hal. Sorry you couldn't make it, also, but I'm glad you have a job, too. Of course, you could always go into manufacturing...boot racks...etc...:whistle:

Well done, brother. :beerchug:

Back