ping Captain

badassbusa

Registered
hey Cap.
i am sure you have been reading the post about the meet & greet we are having in august here in CO.
the meet & greet will not complete if you didn't show up, cause you are the one who did put the website together & thats how we all know each other. & i am sure all the members would like if you can make it.
i do have 2 busas, 01 & 04. the 04 will be yours the whole time if you can make it this august & join us.
what do you say Cap?

That's a heck of an offer there Captain. Can you pass up a weekend on a borrowed busa?
rock.gif

WOW, what an offer.... I am hoping to be able to come to the meet to I appreciate the offer... As we get closer I will be able to be more definate in my answers. I pretty much live week by week and Im not able to plan things out very far in advance. Colorado is definately doable so Im pretty excited.

CAP

I definately am looking forward to seeing you there.......hope it work out
super.gif

I re read my post and I wanted to let you guys know that it's not a money issue for me to come out to Colorado its 100% time... I have a lot going on and I have a couple of trips expected to the phillipines over the summer so I'm just not for sure when I am going to be available.

CAp

well the offer is open at any time Cap. just let me know if you can make it & i am sure it will be more fun to have the person that put all the effort to make this website the best.

good to hear you might be there depending on other committments. I agree it would be nice to meet the person who is responsible for this site....

Back