Bad Day

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
What's up all, Well it just turned out to be a bad week for myself and Gsxcite, we both got stuck filling in at work and are not going to be able to go to Eureka Springs to the meet n greet. Hopefully we will be able to make another meet sometime.
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear. I am still hoping to get down on Saturday, but we'll see.

Hate to hear this.... I'll still be there, but without the bike.

I'm really sorry; I was looking forward to meeting you. Hope to do so soon
beerchug.gif

Wow... sorry to hear that... I wish I was able to go... I think it will be a blast!

Dayum! Sorry to hear guys. I know the feeling.

We need to get a little ride together for the KC gang...

(BigBSBusa @ May 16 2007,12:51) Sorry to hear. I am still hoping to get down on Saturday, but we'll see.
Aw c'mon man, you gotta ride Baby J down so I can see her! She's my inspiration for my 03 to become...
biggrin.gif

(Shibumi @ May 16 2007,18:17)
(BigBSBusa @ May 16 2007,12:51) Sorry to hear.  I am still hoping to get down on Saturday, but we'll see.
Aw c'mon man, you gotta ride Baby J down so I can see her! She's my inspiration for my 03 to become...  
biggrin.gif
I'm planning on it, bro, but won't know for sure until probably Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing all the stuff you guys have done to give me some more ideas. D

That sucks.... Mrs Captain and I will both be there but also with no bike.....

hate to hear this on two accounts...wanted to meet you and i just lost my roomie
sad.gif

i'm in on the KC ride if i'm off that weekend
beerchug.gif

Hate to hear about people having to back out and also the less bikes. All will be missed and those who come we will have fun.
beerchug.gif

That blows goats and various other small farm creatures. Looking forward to seeing Hal again and meeting NinjaKiller. As for the KC get together and ride, let me know when. I will meet up with Paul (Red05) and we can ride up together.

Don

Back