Good Luck Captain....

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to wish ya luck, Cap....

I know the whole board carries the same sentiment. We're all rootin for you, Cap!!! GO Cap Go!!! GO Cap GO!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

Hmm...mebbe I shoulda put on my cheerleading outfit first.

Heheh....and since I'm here, I'll follow Ninja Eater's cue and voice the concern again. If you've read this far (just kiddin, folks), I just wanted to remind the folks here that our beloved Captain is without a Busa. Some members started a donation drive to accumulate the funds needed to get Captain back on a Hayabusa. There are some pinned topic listed in the General section of the board. Read up on it, and donate if you can....please. There is a Paypal account set up strictly to get our Cap back on a Busa, he had to sell his when he built his new house. Yep....he sold his busa. To make matters even more trying for him, he is assuming all the costs of running this site.......TOTALLY out of pocket. Now last time I checked, the site had 6,607 members. Some members have been donating some funds, but it has trickled to a halt lately. Think about it, folks: if each member was to donate $2.00 to the cause, it would more than enough for the Captain to get back on a Busa. That's $2.00....two U.S. dollars from each of us. Heck, folks...where I'm from, it costs more to buy a gallon of gas. If we each pitch in $2.00, the Cap can get a Busa...with some extra dough to use on whatever he needs to. Two dollars, folks. Two dollars. I know that we're not all rich people, but I think two bucks is a drop in the bucket for most of us.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>If you're not comfortable with donating, then please....order some stuff. This is the only place you're gonna find this stuff, folks. Ya can't go to a store and find it...and if ya do, I'd say there's some infringement going on. I don't even wanna go there.</span>

Here's a link to the merchandise:
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'></span></span>

So there you have it, folks. Let's see what we can do to help out the owner of this site....who charges us NOTHING...zero, zip, zilch, nada....NOTHING....to use this awesome site. I'm sure we have all benefited greatly from this site at one point or another....if we haven't yet, trust me: you will.

C'mon folks...let's try it again, shall we?

With that said....GOOD LUCK, CAP!!! You know our prayers an thoughts are with you. WOOOHOOO!!!!

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085873689 -->

Was thinking about you yesterday, Cap! Hope the interview went well and you get the job!

Yeah, pop in and let us know how it went.
wink.gif

I posted this in another message so here is a copy from there..

OK I went to the Interview and I feel good about it. I didnt walk out the door thinking to myself WHY DID I SAY THAT? I will know more next week because they are still conducting interviews. About Wed they are suppossed to call a chosen few back for interviews with the VP's in a group setting. There was some nodding of the heads when I spoke and I felt a connection to the two that were there interviewing me.

We will see what happens, if it works out great if not then it wasnt meant for me and there is something else out there for me.

CAp

Just got a call for a 3rd interview with them tommorrow. Things are looking a little brighter.....

CAp

I know the process isn't over yet, so I'm still prayin' for 'ya!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>AMEN</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086104525 -->

sweeet .... 3rd interview is a really really good sign..... if they start introducing you to the employees they will prolly make you a job offer.
biggrin.gif
good luck. I'm still prayin' for ya too.

Cap, I hope it happens for ya brotha, if so Ill bring the beer for the party!!!!!!

and like Pac said people, I know its looking good for Cap but it would still be nice to get him a busa to go with his new job!!

Just 2 buck wont kill ya will it? Were off to a good start now just to get it rollin again.

Josh

Well I met with the Vp of Operations yesterday and we spoke for about an hour. We concluded the interview and he stated that he wanted me to meet his boss. I got a call this morning setting up a meeting with the VP I have already interviewed with and the Executive VP for a luch tommorrow. I will let you guys know....

Thanks for the interest guys,.

CAp

Things are looking up for you Captain. Now just remember that you need a week off in July for Laguna.
tounge.gif

I wish, if I have my way I might be just flying out on Friday evening and having a couple of beers with you fellas. Stay and hang out on Sat, drink some more Sat night then come home on Sun so I can go to work if I have a job by then,,,, Maybe I can talk Ninja into meeting me there.....

Hey Ninja whaddya think
rock.gif

Cap

I wish, if I have my way I might be just flying out on Friday evening and having a couple of beers with you fellas. Stay and hang out on Sat, drink some more Sat night then come home on Sun so I can go to work if I have a job by then,,,, Maybe I can talk Ninja into meeting me there.....

Hey Ninja whaddya think
rock.gif

Cap
Hmmmm, could be a plan. I do not know what we could do while we wee waiting for the gang to come back at the end of the day.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Back