Hey vic_e55_2001

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
due too the generous donation of board member <span style='color:teal'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Valium</span></span> you now have some balls.

He made a donation,insisted that you were a cool guy, and that you could have his balls.

Now that,is a buddy.

newest board member to get some balls Vic

laugh.gif
I could say so many things right now...but...

I have this whole Andrew Dice Clay monolouge running through my head... I will not post it though...
biggrin.gif

Thanks John and Andy.

It was part of the powdercoating deal. My donation to the members. I asked to donate ANY amount to the org if they feel like it. I guess another 6 did it to their names or didn`t do it at all. Or they don`t like my powdercoating...
smile.gif

As far as org getting donations I don`t care about who is getting that Donating Member status.. (I can have mine now, right? )
biggrin.gif

Thank you againg guys !!!

due too the generous donation of board member <span style='color:teal'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Valium</span></span> you now have some balls.

He made a donation,insisted that you were a cool guy, and that you could have his balls.

Now that,is a buddy.

newest board member to get some balls Vic
LMAO - dude...this just sounds so wrong

I thought the least I could do was help Vic get his own set of balls, but all I did was click a mouse, and it was RUB that peroformed the magic of Vic getting a set of balls....so Vic, if they dont fit ya right...talk to RUB...lol

Ive read this three times in the past 2 hours and I laugh each time....
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

BTW.
I never feel the need in additional balls... My own pretty big already.... Or we talking about another kind of balls....

(I can have mine now, right? )
biggrin.gif
you've had it for half an' hour...  great...a blind powder coater.  
laugh.gif
I`m blind... indeed...  I`ve been on-call for 5 days.... 3-4 hours to sleep... I feel cranky...
Vic, you need to relax bro...take a break, watch the Olympics...I hear the Russian's are kicking-butt in Mens Figure Skating...lol
I was playing hockey for a long time...... always nice to look at those boys in tight pants......
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Better clean this up...lol

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140145549 -->

Back