Hey Robb

When are you gonna get off your sorry ARSE and get a job
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I thought he had a job... A cop... Researching Prank phone calls...
laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Aug. 16 2007,18:44) I thought he had a job... A cop... Researching Prank phone calls...
No he thought he could make a living MAKING prank phone calls...the cop across the street put
a stop to that
bluegrab.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 16 2007,21:50)
(yamahor @ Aug. 16 2007,18:44) I thought he had a job... A cop... Researching Prank phone calls...
No he thought he could make a living MAKING prank phone calls...the cop across the street put
a stop to that  
bluegrab.gif
OH!! I thought was the random neighborhood burnouts he did...
laugh.gif

Dont hate becuase Im retired at 37 ! This is the summer of dreams for me! The summer of helll for the kiddies as I am home with them ALL summer long. We have taken two trips in the new RV this summer. One to Utah, Durango CO, 4 coners Mesa Verda.

The second was to Yosemite , Mono Lake and Bodie. I have the pic's if you want me to post them.

(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 17 2007,07:45) Dont hate becuase Im retired at 37 ! This is the summer of dreams for me! The summer of helll for the kiddies as I am home with them ALL summer long. We have taken two trips in the new RV this summer. One to Utah, Durango CO, 4 coners Mesa Verda.

The second was to Yosemite , Mono Lake and Bodie. I have the pic's if you want me to post them.
More like in transition
laugh.gif

Back