Pictures of the new GSXR

Overlook...

P1020341.JPG

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jul. 14 2007,21:55)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 14 2007,20:21) Dayum the chicken planks; well I guess tomorrow will get rid of those  
ices_rofl.gif
He couldnt stand it,   he went to the dragon today,   and is going back with me tomorrow.  I wouldnt be suprised if he calls into work sick on Monday.  
biggrin.gif
It's funny you say that...reviewing Monday's calendar is on my list of thing to do this weekend
jump9.gif

You think you are jealous...you should hear my sons whining. Of course I will adopt you...do you and Mary clean up after teenagers
rock.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 14 2007,23:11) You think you are jealous...you should hear my sons whining. Of course I will adopt you...do you and Mary clean up after teenagers
rock.gif
jump9.gif
after raising 2 boys and 1 girl yes we are some what pros at cleaning up after teens..
laugh.gif

You be careful on that machine mister.. I want to have a drink with you in the fall..
beerchug.gif

Have fun tomorrow.. I'm signing off.. Good night..
wink.gif

Awesome bike Don, you have me all jealous and drooling to the dealership. How does the motor sound when you are riding? I like that raspy smooth sound the gixxers have! Have fun and stay safe.
super.gif

(Cblast @ Jul. 15 2007,02:02) Awesome bike Don, you have me all jealous and drooling to the dealership.  How does the motor sound when you are riding?  I like that raspy smooth sound the gixxers have!  Have fun and stay safe.
super.gif
It sounds really good to me...just like you said, raspy but smooth.

Thanks.
smile.gif

Back