Pictures of my 08 "Dragula"

Dragula08

Registered
Here are some pics of my bew busa. I had a ZX14 before but it got stolen, so I am gonna start ALL OVER ON THIS ONE! mods so far are just the basics Brocks Alien Head (thanks Brock, Jason, and E.J.) as always Brocks map was spot on needed no tweaking!! Also clutch mod and window lowering links and front end strap. Next up is a brick and maybe a cheater arm, some light wheels, air shifter, then nitrous... THEN I will start throwing power at this thing!!! should be fun. PLan on staying 60" or shorter enjoy the pics and tell me what you think

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa4.jpg

busa5.jpg

here is one of my old bike just so you guys know how I roll LMAO

bike5yc8.jpg

Congrats on the new addiction! Sorry to hear about your ZX14 getting stolen, hope you love the BUSA, ride safe!! Nice pics of both bikes!
thumb_up.gif

Sorry for the guys that stole your 14, that will teach them. J/K. Have fun, enjoy the ride.
thumb_up.gif

Here are some pics of my bew busa.  I had a ZX14 before but it got stolen, so I am gonna start ALL OVER ON THIS ONE!  mods so far are just the basics  Brocks Alien Head (thanks Brock, Jason, and E.J.) as always Brocks map was spot on needed no tweaking!!  Also clutch mod and window lowering links and front end strap.  Next up is a brick and maybe a cheater arm, some light wheels, air shifter, then nitrous... THEN I will start throwing power at this thing!!! should be fun.  PLan on staying 60" or shorter enjoy the pics and tell me what you think
NICE BIKE BRO
hello.gif
how are you liking the busa over the 14? any major difference's? well besides the obvious
deadhorse.gif

My 14 wasnt anywhere near stock! so the busa is quite a bit slower but that will soon change!! The reason I went with the busa over another 14 is the abundance of parts available for the Busa at a cheaper price. I have ridden and raced both and I do not see the Busa as being superior to the 14 AT ALL!!! they are completely different rides though the Busa is MUCH sportier but not as comfortable the suspension is much more geared for aggressive riding as opposed to cruising. I cant really make any comparisons in power because it has been so long since my 14 was stock. I like the busa I like the power delivery I dont think it is as strong on the bottom end as my stock deflied 14 was but I cant be sure. It is an amazing well put together bike I think the fit and finish is better on the busa then it was on the 14.

and NO!!! insurance isnt going to come anywhere near covering all of my bike... I had about 25000 in the 14 I figure insurance will give me 9000 or so.

I feel the same as I rode my buddies 08 busa,and it was very nice but not an upgrade from my 14...Two different animals with one theme..Go fast...
beerchug.gif

Back