My new 08 Hayabusa

GSX-R//Iceland

Registered
Bought a pretty much stock Hayabusa about a month ago. Ive been modifying it to get ready for the upcoming drag race season here in Iceland

Mod list
Yoshimura R77 full exhaust with a carbon can
Put a GSX-R 1000 K7 front fender on
Woolich Racing log box v2 + zeitronix zt3 wideband
Danos performance quickshifter GP shift/ not installed
Brocks clutch mod and Brocks clutch cushion kit
Dynotune dry nitrous 40 hp shot
BMC Race filter
Schnitz block off plates
Schnitz velocity stacks
Brocks lowering links / not installed
Roaring toyz contrast cut lowering triple tree/ not installed
Ek zvx3 xring chain 150 link / not installed
Bolt on extensions / not installed
Adams performance rectifier relocation kit / not installed
Vortex sptockets / not installed
Schnitz quick turn throttle

16827046639_333d23c8ce_b.jpg

17012374751_6fe366ca3b_b.jpg

16827043289_f021df0394_b.jpg

:thumbsup: Very nice, just curious about your choice of exhaust given your statement about drag racing. Brocks would have doubled the performance.

Thx

:thumbsup: Very nice, just curious about your choice of exhaust given your statement about drag racing. Brocks would have doubled the performance.

Yeah i would have bought a Brocks Alien Head but the only thing the bike had when i got it was a full Yoshi R77, So i decided to try it out and see what i can get out of it. Might switch to Brocks if im not happy with the performance at the track

With all that you had changed; did you flash the ECU ? That really wakes this beast up. I see you added a 40 shot.

With all that you had changed; did you flash the ECU ? That really wakes this beast up. I see you added a 40 shot.
Yeah i have a woolich log box and ive flashed it myself. Going to have three maps using the A,B,C buttons. One for pump, one nitrous/mrx02 and one motor map mr12 or mrx02

Back