Picture Yourself Here!

Me doing work to pay for more mods!

uploadfromtaptalk1325173763106.jpg

No, really.

It's time for another "Here I Am" thread. This one, though, I'd like to see only the member that's associated with the screen name...if your wife is also a member, then she should put her own pic up in the thread.

No pix with helmets on and nothing distasteful, of course.

We have loads of new members and I think it'd be cool to associate some more thugs with their mugs.

I'll start.

You go next.

Alright Brother Scar, You ask for this one, Ha Ha Ha !!!!

IMG00034-20110320-2127.jpg

Man, I don't have a single shot of me on or near the Hayabusa. Here is a shot of me and my wife last fall at a "Ride for Pink" event in Va Beach. We were on the BMW that day. I am the taller one... :laugh:

rideforpink1.jpg

Here are a few pics of myself, the Wife and the last one is when I receive my credentials as an ordained minister for the Church Of God last April.

Wife and I_2.jpg

afro.jpg

Wallie_1.jpg

Sonido.jpg

2000_GSX1300R_red-slv_640.jpg

Here are a few pics of myself, the Wife and the last one is when I receive my credentials as an ordained minister for the Church Of God last April.

WALLIE!!!!!!

One of my favorite posters!!
It's been a long time, do you even remember me?!! So glad to hear you have received your creds, I know you have been working hard for a long time to get them. :clap:

Hope that you and the family are doing well. My family is growing large and spreading out.
I have 2 G'Kids 5 & 2!

I am still a daily rider and have been riding to our cabin in the mountains every weekend. Still doing the twisties but not as aggressive as I used to!
Take care my friend, and ride safe!

Good to see you once again.
Here I am with the second daughter on her 23rd Birthday. She is married and moving to Phoenix this summer. Man they grow up fast!
BUBBA

IMG_1191.JPG

I'm not a big fan of taking photos of myself (or photos at all) but here's one photo of mine that I found, it's 6 years ago (and 39kg less :laugh: )

And my Busa as i bought it at the beginning of 2012 (now it's nake because I want to change the painting and add some accesories :whistle: ) and the last bike.

fl1yJh304675-02.jpg

2012-03-05 14.32.11.jpg

2012-03-05 14.32.23.jpg

2012-01-01 01.27.03.jpg

I'm back...

After spending a few days browsing the site, i've decided to post again.
This is a picture taken a couple of years ago.

25862_1348045776166_3408138_n.jpg

I'm back...

After spending a few days browsing the site, i've decided to post again.
This is a picture taken a couple of years ago.

Miguel!! Just now seeing this...glad to see you here after avoiding us like the plague for so long :laugh: :p

Back