Pics Tellico Bald River Falls

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
We went to Tellico yesterday and spent the night at my wifes Parents place in the mountains and then rode around today in the Tellico area. The pics are on the road to and Bald River Falls. It was in the low 20s and it felt like it. We had fun ridding around anyway. Here are a few pics. :)

2009 pics misc 216.jpg

2009 pics misc 221.jpg

2009 pics misc 224.jpg

2009 pics misc 225.jpg

nice pix :beerchug: At first I was like, hmm... he's not really crazy enough to be riding the busa in that :whistle: Glad to see I was right :thumbsup:

That area has to be wonderful to visit in the snow....too bad I cant get down there more often. Thanks for posting the pics :beerchug:

Brian, I would like to take a small group to the falls during the spring bash. The fish hatchery is also up that road. nice ride across the skyway to get there. :)

Brian, I would like to take a small group to the falls during the spring bash. The fish hatchery is also up that road. nice ride across the skyway to get there. :)

I'm game, think a few of us meandered up there one year was very nice :thumbsup:

You gonna make it to NYC for the bike show this month :whistle:

Cool pics. Things like that I miss about winter.
Never minded playing in it but it sucked scraping the windshield when you had to go to work.

Nope. but I will be there March 1st - 5th. :) You gonna be home?

god knows... I'm on the road for the next 2wks then hard to say... rumors of chicago again or west chester pa or lincoln ne... then again I might be home :please:

Home is now 1.5hrs farther east then it was last time you were here though :laugh:

Beeeeeuuutifullll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the south in winter.
I used to camp in the smokey mts.

Thanks for the memories!
Bubba

Tim,
Am I crazy or did Hailey have braces? Great pics - we haven't seen much snow or ice this year... :whistle:

Back