Great Ride!!

09BusaDrvr

Registered
My Dad of 65 and I met up in Chattanooga this past week for a 2 day ride. The weather was bad Monday but great on Tuesday and Wednesday...the two days we planned on riding. We headed out the usual route, through Cleveland to Tellico Plains back to Ducktown then to north Georgia around Blood mountain and checked out two wheels, still closed for the season. Here is a pic of our rides. This is just short of Chatsworth. All in all, it was a GREAT time, 700 miles in 2 days was enough for early in the season. Can't wait to do it again.

Oh, got some nice HD video too but haven't edited it yet...mtf

GOPR0028.jpg

So, we switched rides half way across the skyway so pops could see what the busa was like. OMG!! I was scared to death trying to handle that big ass harley through the curves...draggin' parts, no brakes, it felt soooo HEAVY!!!! I'll give him credit, for 65 he sure could move that thing through the hills.

So, we switched rides half way across the skyway so pops could see what the busa was like. OMG!! I was scared to death trying to handle that big ass harley through the curves...draggin' parts, no brakes, it felt soooo HEAVY!!!! I'll give him credit, for 65 he sure could move that thing through the hills.

That's funny... I ride my wife's Softail Deluxe occasionally and I can't go around a corner with dragging the floorboards... catches me off guard every time. It takes a while to get in that take it easy and cruise (or creep) Harley attitude.

Back