Pics on the way 2 da Bash

See you guys soon. Gotta start my own journey south!
super.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 25 2007,13:01) GSXcite, semi, Boazalmighty, BusaWhipped, Fate, danf, and omslaw are on the way 2 da Bash!

Been fairly uneventful drive until we came up on a couple of gals showing off their cans! Woo Hoo!
What kind of windscreen is that on the right side Busa
laugh.gif

Guys watch these trailers and bikes good,sleep in shifts if you have to! Have fun!
beerchug.gif

Wish we could be there with you guys & girls. Sue & I just couldn't get it to fit in. Tim also went in for his 2nd operation after his crash in Nov. They had some problems arise. He be staying in the hospital for about a month. So be careful and have fun.

You boy's aint even there and I looks like your having a Blast. Have fun and ride safe. We already had to many down'd bikes for the year.

Geeze... thats pretty cool to see $40K plus strapped down in a trailer! Take it easy and watch for the idiots!! Have fun!!
beerchug.gif
all_coholic.gif
super.gif

(Postal @ Apr. 26 2007,13:22) Cool! Nothing like mile by mile coverage....

laugh.gif

Ride safe!

P.
Dirty rigs sparked my interest
laugh.gif

But you know what these dudes are at the Gap

Dayum

laugh.gif

wish I could have join you all this year but the shop kinda shot that one in the foot.

Looks like a blast thats for sure.

I do like the road bound input. Wireless cards are great!!

Thanks for the pics. I just bought a camera so hopefully I'll have some pics to add

(dadofthree @ Apr. 25 2007,13:27) What kind of windscreen is that on the right side Busa

this one
I just noticed this. That is the windscreen of CrashTestDanny's barco-lounger strapped down infront of my Busa. My Busa was more protected being behind that bike than the Busas in Hal's trailer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BusaWhipped @ May 06 2007,07:54)
(dadofthree @ Apr. 25 2007,13:27) What kind of windscreen is that on the right side Busa  

this one
I just noticed this.  That is the windscreen of CrashTestDanny's barco-lounger strapped down infront of my Busa.  My Busa was more protected being behind that bike than the Busas in Hal's trailer  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
SHOCKED.gif
You may be right! I think you should do a mod and fit his windshield on your busa!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(GSXcite @ May 06 2007,15:18) You may be right! I think you should do a mod and fit his windshield on your busa!
laugh.gif
He wants to come over to the dark side - every time I look, there he is, drooling behind my ST...
biggrin.gif

Back