Pics of Ride Last Weekend North Idaho

coeurdalenebusa

Registered
Had a great ride with StageRulz and some friends of his... (thanks for inviting me!) I took my Busa to the next level following Stage around the twisties on Lake Coeur d'Alene!

I am posting some pics... this is my first of many group rides... broke the 1000 mile mark on this one... Coronas, Big Eddies Burgers and a stop at Carlin Bay for some Margaritas!

Thanks again Stage for taking the pics and the invite!

the_Gang.jpg

The margaritas were AFTER the ride......right?
smile.gif

Great pics, thanks for sharing!!

You've gotta make the run from Newport to Colville......BV, me, and 5 others did that ride in July....fun roads!

I don't know how many miles it is to Newport....what, 40 or so to sandpoint, then another......30? to newport?

From there it is....dam, I don't remember, 45 miles north to where you turn off to the west? Somethin like that. At this point, it gets much more fun! Nice wide road, some tight 15 mph curves at the start, then some great 40mph (80+mph!) sweepers....fun ride!
We turned off before we got to Colville and cut thru some cool back roads..then took another back road over to the north fork of Roosevelt. ended up at Fort Spokane...

Some beautiful country!

I see there are a couple of Busa brothers close to home. I have the only Busa in Hermiston, Or, the county and maybe in all eastern Oregon. I guess there are a couple accross the Columbia river in Tri-Cities, Wa, but I have not seen them. I'm so alone.
I'm going for a 3 day ride with 6 riders comming out of the Seattle area this weakend Fri, Sat, And Sunday. None of them Busa riders, but thats ok as long as they are not damn crusiers. It seems thats all that anybody rides around here. Friday: meeting them in Othello and then onto Clarkston and then south to Enterprise, Or (Rattlesnake Grade) Where we'll stay the night. Saterday:Halfway-Richland-Baker-Unity-Austin-Longcreek-Kimberly-Spray-Shaniko-Mt hood- Hoodriver where we'll stay the night. And then a 2 hr ride back home for me on Sunday. I should put in about 900 miles for the 3 days. Other bikes in the group are: Ducati MTS,Blackbird,3 VFR's, and a BMW. Looking forward to it.

sounds like a cool ride Hyper! Anytime you want to come up our way... It is about 2.5 hrs to Coeur d'Alene and I dont remember how far from Hermiston to Tri-Cities... I am in Tri-Cities tonight for work... heading back home tomorrow.

You have to do the ride around the lake... we didnt get any pics of the lake but I will take some and post them later... it is awsome for this side of the country... from here you go north into Canada or go right and go into Montana... Glacier NP or Yellowstone is my next long ride...about 8 hrs from here... anyway... shoot me an email sometime and we will get together.. prob next season huh?

That sounds great. By next summer I also hope to have my brother ridding with me. He's got an 02 Busa that he's putting back together. He had his 6 months and had a bad spill. Messed his knee up pretty bad with some back problems. Out of the deal he lost his license, his job, his house, almost his wife, and about $5,000 in damage to the Busa. But he still has it and all he needs to do to it now is give it some paint. It should look like no other when he's done.

Heres my email pvyhnal@charter.net .I'll try to send you a couple of pics of my black and gray 01 when I take few.

Nice! I rode thru the area last sept and really enjoyed it, thanx for sharing.

Back