How many of you got out for a ride last weekend?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
It was GORGEOUS here yesterday in Wisconsin. About 75 degrees, partly sunny and just plain overdue..

Had the family over for Easter, and when they headed home, I took the 'ol girl for some needed therapy..

Had the Garmin Zumo streaming XM radio, the 70's and "The Bridge" channels were helping me relax and unwind. Man I love this machine, this life, and the people who understand it best!

Hope everyone else's Easter weekend was as good as mine. :beerchug:

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Diana and I got out yesterday and rode to work this morning

BTW, no riding this past weekend for some of us...just tearing apart Busas and putting 'em back together :whistle:

tornapart.jpg

tornapart2.jpg

I never realized how good that Devil exhaust looked on Shawn's bike. :beerchug:

Got in a couple of hours on Sunday. Just in and around Albuquerque. I have a standard in town ride that takes me up the main road through the city and around a couple of isolated areas along with and a couple of good places to grab a snack like "The Doghouse" from Breaking Bad fame. Went up Rio Grand Blvd where all the richie riches live and it was beautiful with all the trees a popping and flowers blooming.

hell yea got a whole 15 miles in on the 14r and 35 on the FJR today :laugh: not too bad since I had a little shoulder surgery 7 1/2 weeks ago

Rained all day Friday and Saturday. Sunday was Easter and I worked all weekend ............ NO! :laugh:

I got a nice 100 mile ride in. We had the same weather as you. Was a beautiful day and a great ride.

I did nothing but chores trying to get ready for the upcoming Bash. Bitter sweet this one is I think.

Back