pics of my 05 busa w/o decals

cbibb

Registered
Wanted to get some opinions about the smooth clean look. I am really starting to like it alot. here's a link to some pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph...._9pxWKK

<!--EDIT|cbibb
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127956886 -->

busa.JPG

I don't have an '05, but it looks like you took more than just the decals off.

Here's my .02, because you asked:
I think it looks good, here are a couple of recommendations.
1. Paint or chrome the bar ends
2. Paint the inners
3. Take off the Busa decals (both sides)
4. Put the belly wing back on
5. Paint the front fender to match the lowers and rear

Again, just my thoughts

Oh,
Is it just me, or is there a big gap above your sliders? Maybe it is a shadow on the pic or something....

Here's my .02, because you asked:
I think it looks good, here are a couple of recommendations.
1. Paint or chrome the bar ends
2. Paint the inners
3. Take off the Busa decals (both sides)
4. Put the belly wing back on
5. Paint the front fender to match the lowers and rear

Again, just my thoughts
What he said!

Looks naked . Was thinking about my 05 le but now I dont think I will .Just my .02.. ( opionions are like xxxholes everyone has one) Would look better if it was solid silver..

Thanks for all the opinions. I will respond to a couple of suggestions. I dont like the belly pan (wing), I took the kanji off because I wanted to look a little different than the other busa's out there, the bar ends are a good idea,(but i dont want to bling it too much), painting the fender and inners are another good idea but with a 1000/month child support payment just paying for the bike is hard enough sometimes. I was just tryimg to set mine apart from all the others on a VERY tight budget. But I do appreciate all the feedback I think I will leave it alone for a little while, I am liking it as is. I guess that is what makes us all individuals with different opinions. Ride safe guys. By the way is anyone going to biketoberfest next month?
cool.gif

I have the same bike and have seen it both ways... I think the decals make the bike. I would later put some bar ends on and some nice wheels to set yourself apart... customizing the Busa can be done in so many ways....

Back