NIGHT SHADES AWESOME!!!

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
so i got a can of night shades from summit racing and used it on my 05 le turn signals.
since they are clear i took them off and sprayed the inside of them and let them dry for a few hours...
i am so happy with how it looks and the light comes through so nicely even in bright light...here are some pics b4 and after
wow i love this forum so many great ideas!!

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125950314 -->

HPIM0554test.JPG

and this is the last pic with the signal light on! it was really sunny and as you can see its still bright enough to see!

HPIM0661test.JPG

Another group buy a while back for tower LEDs for the front turn signals. LED 1157 bulbs from Superlumination.com called <a href="http://superlumination.com/1156_1157.htm">Tower LEDs<a>. Very nice.

They are very much like the chrome bulbs on the clear fronts in that they only show when lit, so no amber background lighting.

I like It! I thought that I was through spending!!! Let me go tell the wife, I need some lunch money! HE,HE,HE

The bike and tinted lights look good . I used that same stuff on a few cars adn trucks I've had in the past .

lookin purdy sweet....
cool.gif

How does it affect the distance at which the singal can be seen
rock.gif
it can still be seen...maybe not as well but still enough, here is another pic from farther away and it was really sunny out so i think its fine...

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126014356 -->

HPIM0663test.JPG

Back