NIGHT SHADES AWESOME!!!

Umm ... yeah ... I was gonna do that. I ... umm ... I mean a friend ... uhhh ... told me about that .... and uhhh ... I was gonna do that this weekend. I swear! I'm not copying you!
biggrin.gif

Not to jack your thread, but I did the same thing with my orange ones, but I shot some polyurethane clear on them to bring back the shine and offer some protection to the tint. I did mine on the outside, though. I don't know how you managed to get the signals apart from the housing, I tried a few times and gave up cause I was afraid to scratch them.

Yours look great!

DSCF0924.jpg

DSCF0926.jpg

Not to jack your thread, but I did the same thing with my orange ones, but I shot some polyurethane clear on them to bring back the shine and offer some protection to the tint.  I did mine on the outside, though.  I don't know how you managed to get the signals apart from the housing, I tried a few times and gave up cause I was afraid to scratch them.

Yours  look great!

yours were the ones that inspired me to do mine so you can jack my thread i jacked your idea  
beerchug.gif

and your not kidding about having a hard time gettin off the lenses!! the glue that is used i some powerful stuff, haha
in the end i just used a flathead screwdriver and pried them off real slow and used a pocket knife to cut the glue...took a while but i got it off in the end and then i just used some high temp silicone to glue them back on.

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127013366 -->

Dang, I love the LE color! This spring, selling the SV for a 'busa. 03 or 05 LE, just depends what's out for sale. This will be the first mod (and cut the fender)

Back