Pics of mine

if you like the "primer" color then just match it and clear over it....why bother with the other colors?

btw.... nice choice of name
rock.gif

if you like the "primer" color then just match it and clear over it....why bother with the other colors?

btw.... nice choice of name      
rock.gif
im going to leave it primer (flat) and do the graphics in a gloss red,dark grey and black. ithink the gloss will realy pop off the flat.this weekend i had way to many people tell me to leave the grey flat because its so differant . i am in the process of painting the frame and swingarm graphite metallic to match the top inner pieces and break up the grey alittle bit.im also going to make my own rearsets based on the ones from vortex ( cant see $3-$4 hundred dollers for something i can make) and will make new passenger pags to match......
so many ideas im about to blow a gasket!!!
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

<span style='color:red'>PLEASE PUT DOWN THE AIRBRUSH AND WALK AWAY FROM THE BIKE, SIR!</span>
Reminds me of those cheap airbrushed T-shirts you see at the state fair.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141109556 -->

Looks good so far. I would lose the cool looking bar ends before you impale yourself on one if you go down.

I like the flat look.  It does look cool.
think it will be a pain to keep clean and from oxidizing,planned on clearcoating over primer but dont want it to get blotchy over time , idont know how well itll hold up may go with a color called machine grey looks like the primer but its actual paint,evryone who sees it loves it i guess its so differant makes people flock to it ,everyone says it looks mean
evil.gif
and tough
face7.gif
heres one with new yoshi's,me likey alot

DSCN1231.JPG

I drove one of my old cars with just primer on it for like a year, it will lose it's FLAT pretty grey and turn into a semi-gloss ugly gray-yellow color, and not all over, but on wear areas and edges... My advise, paint it, and clear coat... If you really dig the flat color, then you will need to get ahold of some military grade flat gray PAINT, that will last
wink.gif

I drove one of my old cars with just primer on it for like a year, it will lose it's FLAT pretty grey and turn into a semi-gloss ugly gray-yellow color, and not all over, but on wear areas and edges... My advise, paint it, and clear coat... If you really dig the flat color, then you will need to get ahold of some military grade flat gray PAINT, that will last
wink.gif
thanks never even thought about that
smile.gif

Back