Pics - Just posting some minor mods on my Busa

Third time reading this and the pics were so nice I failed to notice your thank you to me .
Thanks
Glad the vids helped .
That was my intent.
Always feel better giving than recieving I do !
:thumbsup:

Third time reading this and the pics were so nice I failed to notice your thank you to me .
Thanks
Glad the vids helped .
That was my intent.
Always feel better giving than recieving I do !
:thumbsup:

Yeah Blanca, your video was a big help. I attempted to remove the fairings just before I winterized my bike (last year) but I failed. I just replaced the oil but not the oil filter for winter storage. You video tutorials made it so easy to remove/install the fairings and I was finally able to perform what I needed to do. Thanks again Blanca:thumbsup:

Oh I should really move that thank you message on top so readers don't miss em.

very easy, just screws and replaces original screw.

Yeah, this was a no-cut frame sliders. Not as strong and reliable as the ones from bike design, t-rex, etc. .. but it'll probably help a bit if I drop my bike in the garage.

Where did you get the frame sliders? My wife wants a set of no cuts for her '08 (same color as yours).

Where did you get the frame sliders? My wife wants a set of no cuts for her '08 (same color as yours).

No-cuts are sold by T-Rex. You can find them on Ebay, direct from t-rex-racing.com or other bike sites that sell parts such as Kneedraggers.

Back