Pashnit will bling my doorbell this week.

Busanova

Donating Member
Registered
For any Gen II owners that missed seeing it, today is the last day for Pashnit's group buy on FP Tactical levers. I don't know how to post the link but it will be easy to find. If you have thought about levers you don't want to miss this one. The clock is ticking. Thanks again Tim. :cheerleader:

wm_normal_fp_tactical_navy_blue_img_8935.jpg

wm_normal_fp_tactical_navy_blue_img_8938.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some really nice lookin levers you have there. If I didn't have my ASV C5 shorties already I would have really looked into buying a set of these. :thumbsup:

I am not real familiar with the ASV levers. The levers do offer sealed adjuster, breakaway feature, multiple color/combo choice and free engraving at a killer price.

Pashnit got FP to do the levers right away by setting up the GB, so dedicated Gen II are available right now, not months away.

The ASV are much better they have pivot ball bearings in them

ASV's are nice, and with the release of the revised version for the GenII will be a nice product no doubt.

However I to have purchased the FP Tactical's, as the price and quality are just awesome and when it comes to levers..let's be honest, there really is not much of a difference and most of us choose them because we like the way they look.

These look great! Thanks Tim!

Back