Pics from Motorama in Harrisburg

I stand corrected.
hitit_new.gif

I talked to this girl for a little while. She's very nice infact she is quite shy. I wish she lived a little closer.
firedevil.gif

motorama1_17_07_035.jpg

Here's one of the girls from FHM mag.
wow.gif

You could tell she was a pro. If she saw a camera pointed at her she would get in a sexy pose and give you the seductive eyes. I'm in the wrong line of work. Should have been a photographer.

motorama1_17_07_042.jpg

(shimmyz @ Feb. 18 2007,20:21) And What took up most of my camera time. The Ladies....I have a ton of pics of them. There was girls from FHM magazine, Street Trendz, and some other random hotties. I'll give you this one teaser for now ( I'm done resizing for tonight). If you guys approve I'll post more of the ladies in the next few days.
post-12-48118-motorama1_17_07_054.jpg

Great headlights  
bowdown.gif

Nice pic of the..ay...cars, ya that's it, the cars. I might need to go to a couple of these during riding season. Anyone else?

Got some more pics for you guys. This will be my last night of posting these, so I will go out with a bang. I have alot of them for ya.

motorama1_17_07_033.jpg

They also had a huge RC race track. I didn't watch any of the racing but I think it was all nitro cars. This track was huge must of been about 80-90 yards long.

motorama1_17_07_008.jpg

Back