Picking up new ride this afternoon.

I was wondering about the feet foward position myself.Its a sweet ride and its big.Wonder what kind of HP you can squeeze out of it.

How does it feel.Nice looking!!

Feels awesome. By far the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden. Shifting into 2nd took some getting used to since it feels like your kick starting a dirtbike thats been seized for years but that smoothed out as I rode more.
Took me about 2 hrs to get home and i had no pain at all which was the reason for the purchase, so Im happy.
Actually put on over 200 miles yesterday alone.

I was wondering about the feet foward position myself.Its a sweet ride and its big.Wonder what kind of HP you can squeeze out of it.

IM 5' 7-8"ish and have no trouble with the bike. It is a big ride but not a monster like the triumph touring bikes.
Took some time to get used to the feet forward thing but its not that hard to get used to just something different.

Not sure on HP but I can definatly say it has some wicked torque as the 240rear tire breaks loose with little effort.

I am thinking of one of those myself.I also like the Valkerie rune.Now to convince the wife I need another bike.

Back