riding with the hump = no picking up women

I would love to go to deals gap but I cant take anymore time off I go in for knee surgery in March Let me know where you are staying etc in Laconia we can hook up . Me and my buds love to ride we have to get out of town but its nice riding I know some good roads down there. No the Busa I saw was about 2000 or 2001 maroon one in the same year if you just got yours it wasnt you . I cant wait for summer we will all have to get together Jetset is from NH I think . We where supposed to hook up last year but it poored. Ninja eater is from Connecticut most of the time and we hooked up for a ride last year after they tuned his bike that was a blast wish we had found some better roads to ride on .

After I checked into it, I can't afford to go the Gap. Too much on my plate this year. I really wanted to go Daytona. I promised myself I would in 04'. I have spoken to a bunch of people across three boards about a New England get together. My buddies say they have a loop that goes across NH into VT. I rode up around Burlington a couple years back. I was ready to move there. It was real nice. Lots of canyons, smooth roads and absolutely no cops.

Personally, wouldnt pick up a bloke as would be scared he was after the bike and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus the whole topic seems pretty sexist in a male banter sort of way. Hey what the hell!

my hump got run over by the snowblower, so i'll have the seat on for a while til i can get a used hump off ebay or something. i would switch back and forth between the hump and seat.. full suit aggressive days would be hump days. and puttin around in jeans n jacket would be seat day, with the spare helmet strapped to the back.
girls know who the spare helmets for
smile.gif

(its for them btw :p)

Personally, wouldnt pick up a bloke as would be scared he was after the bike and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus the whole topic seems pretty sexist in a male banter sort of way.  Hey what the hell!
Welcome to the Board! Are you from New England? Yes this is somewhat sexist banter, but boys will be boys. I think this is as bad as it gets.

First, Welcome Shitsu!

Second, I ride with the seat but the only looks I get are from girls that are half my age or less.  If I WAS to get them to ride and I took off my helmet, they'd probably say, Jeez you're old enough to be my Dad!  

On the other hand, if I pulled up next to a 40 something woman and she wanted to ride, she'd be expecting a young stud, and think, Jeez if I want this I could go home!  

face7.gif

Plus the whole topic seems pretty sexist in a male banter sort of way.  Hey what the hell!
FOUL!

what is sexist about this topic? We are riders talking about picking up members of the opposite sex by attracting them with an awesome bike and giving them a ride. It so happens that 98% of us are meen, but that doesn't make the subject sexist. If Lobusa (female) or Flying Swan (female), or Busachick (female) wanted to pick up a man and give him a ride...they could.

So I conclude the topic isn't sexist...It may be shallow, but not sexist.

Oh yeah...welcome to the board. Hope you hang out here a while.

Thinker

Welcome.......and I'll add this. I ALWAYS ride with the hump. I have this rule however if I'm gonna have to go home and get my seat for some reason.........gotta be a woman, and gotta be butt naked to ride on the Busa.

Riding with the HUMP keeps me out of trouble.  I took a road trip down to Austin last year with a couple of friends.  I had the HUMP on my bike, but my friend did not.  We ran into some girls and he made a new friend for the week-end.  I'm still happily married, he is now divorced.  
oops.gif

Does taking off the Hump work for girls too?
Should I take off the Hump and see if men fall for the same deal?
wink.gif

Hey ladies, be honest here. Would you remove your seat cowl to entice a male to take a ride? Another perspective in the ancient art of attraction!
flying swan,
I bet if you charged $5 a ride your bike would be paid for in just under a day! Gotta love a Busa gal. Me on the other hand, I would suffer the wrath of wife for giving rides.

Back