Picked up new K3 today......

Topjolly

Registered
I could give you all the usuall blurb about how fantastic the bike is, but I'm not........... just pass me the Kleenex  

Andy

by k3 do you mean 2003? i hope you do cuz im going to sound stupid if you dont, prolly sound stupid anyway. But if you do then congratulations! im still waiting to get mine... next week if all goes well! been waiting for darn near 5 months

Congrats on your new ride!

I just picked up a new 2003 last week here in Denver and already have 600 miles on her...Time for that 1st service...

All I can say is WOW! What an AWESOME MACHINE!

Here she is right before I took her home :super:
:bounce:

CanIdream, glad I could help...

I was torn between the two colors as well. The dealer had a silver/gray on the floor and didn't have the black/gray out. I was in love with the Silver/gray and about to jump on it, then the dealer said they had the bladk/gray in the crate and said they would build it and let me decide... Glad I waited... I love dark colors, even though they are harder to keep clean.

Both color combos are awesome and you can't go wrong either way...

Good luck, you will LOVE the BUSA!

Congratulations, your gonna love it. Just wait for the addiction to set in

Those color combos are great indeed... All silver would be greater. Since I like'em in one color, I had to choose ALL BLACK !!!

I am happy that I don't have to decide between all silver and all black, because I wouldn't know what to choose. All dark grey doesn't seem as nice...

I am happy that I don't have to decide between all silver and all black, because I wouldn't know what to choose. All dark grey doesn't seem as nice...
you're right, ive searched all over the internet looking for a picture of it, ive seen it in person a couple times, looks alot more tame than any other color ive seen, except maybe that dark blue color, think ill stick with black and gray

Congrats. I have the 03 also but it's the pumkin one. They all look fantastic.

Back