PI$$ED..Then ESTATIC!!!

Powers get great life! I have over 2k on mine and the rear is still in GREAT shape. I used to count how long a D208 would last in weeks instead of miles, Powers I'm still waiting to see how long this one will last me. Even being in Fl and having all the straight roads around I don't have the flat spot in the middle of my tire that I usually get around here.
Trust me you will NOT be disappointed with these tires. (And a thanks to BT for convincing so many of us to try these out!)
I think I was the first on the board (in the US) to try 'em, wasn't I? I still love 'em. The 636 came with a set of BT 014's. Not bad tires so far, but when they're gone I'm sure a set of Powers will replace them.
wink.gif

Also, my first trip to the mountains with the 636 was foiled yesterday by a screw in a tire... Not my tire, but my bud's rear tire on his ZX6RR. We were just rolling out from our meet up spot when I saw something suspicious in the middle of a tread block on his tire. I stopped him and got off to look. It was a phillips head screw... Dang! We put spit on it to see if it was leaking, not to see if we were hittin' the mountains, but to see if we needed to hit my house with it (closer) or chance it to his house. A couple of spit bubbles later we were on our way to my house...

The whole day and my first mountain ride on the 636 foiled by one tiny screw... Couldn't leave my wingman hangin' so we spent the day getting a new set of Powers and mounting them in my garage. Nobody was as bummed as he was though. He's never been to the mountains and was itching to go for the first time. I felt worse for him than I did for myself not gettin' to go.
wink.gif

Anyway, look center picture for the tiny piece of metal that ended our ride before it really started...

IMG_0136.jpg

Back