Pets

laugh.gif
gotta love pets.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just happy mine still let me live in the house with them
laugh.gif
That's what I'm talkin about!
I'm constantly pitchin a biotch about having to live in a dog house~ Especially when TKM feels the need to rearrange the house to accomidate the freakin dogs! Justice has also found a new love for swimming~ You know how hard it is to relax in the pool when you got a 150lb dog trying to climb up on your raft... or just swim some laps with him chasing you down with them paws, the size of your hands, reachin out to climb up your back?? Let me put it to you this way... I could win an Olympic Gold medal in the swimming compitition right now!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When I got married, I inherited three pug dogs. They were spoiled rotten until my kids were born. Now they rarely come in the house for fear of death!!

We have a boxer. Her name is Lacey. The kid's wanted her... Yeah, their wish is my command.

She's five years old. Does what she wants. Completely spoiled. She forgets how big she is (90 lbs. - very big for a boxer female). She's a lapdog. Absolutely needs to lay across whoever is sitting on the couch. Not a *big* problem for me, but my wife, kids, and visitors sometimes have a problem with a 90 lb pooping machine laying across their chest.
tounge.gif

Just part of the family.

Have three of them, all spoiled, all indoors, and all healthy and very happy.

They are not just our cats, they are kind of our kids ya know?

6th_Day19sml.jpg

They all get along swimingly...

And if your going to have cats? Be certain to get more than one, these cats are SOO much happier, Playfull, and trouble free because they have playmates all the time, all day.

Feb2006Kitties08_copy.jpg

Can you see the Love?

Seriously though they roughhouse and play all the time... Makes them really low maintenance.

Feb2006Kitties12_copy.jpg

This is the same guy sitting in front of my new bike guarding it for daddy. In out house this is the dog couch! But he loves the leather sofa and our bed too. NOTE: This photo may not be work safe!
laugh.gif

PlayDog_sm.jpg

I got few puppies to give my cat some playmates. Now the cat runs, hides, and climbs more often. I think he's actually lost a few pounds!
tounge.gif

here is a pic of the new rottie puppy..(he is much bigger now and just as spoiled) laying down as he eats...

DSCF1245cropped.JPG

Back