Pets

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
This is my parents dog, Casey. Doesn't she have it rough?
laugh.gif

HPIM0760__Small_.JPG

mine was smaller when this pic was taken, so he does not do this any more (he weighs in over 60 lbs now)!!
tounge.gif

me___harley.jpg

My Danes lived on our sofas and bed for the first several years of their lives...we finally moved 'em to the floor on their own doggie beds...now it's just Scooby and he's got both beds piled up for comfort...he's still spoiled, but not like he used to be...
sad.gif

i have full access to a full service pet store 24/7-- my birds/cats/dogs/fish have anything they want or need - there isnt a word to discribe how spoiled my pets are- they live a better life than i do aside from they cant ride my busa
smile.gif

My GSD is so spoiled...he wont even let me use my own camera to take a picture of him...he's taking pictures of those little birds hiding in the shrubs, and studying them real good as to decide which one to capture and eat next.
laugh.gif

No dogs on the furniture, they have doggie beds. And definately not on the bed, floor only!!

Kraut10months0.jpg

Our Jack Russell, Maggie, sleeps on the bed with us
tounge.gif

Our Staffie (pit bull), Prince, sleeps on his own bed on the floor
smile.gif

Louie, the cat, has to sleep in the laundry as he thinks nothing of taking a walk on one's head at 3:00 am:laugh:

And they're all on the bed on the weekends when we have coffee and tea in bed
biggrin.gif

Here is my pup midnight lounging in an armchair... the big bastid.

midnight_chair.jpg

LOL,
Which pets, we have 2 dogs (Bull Mastiff, German Shepherd), two cats, and 2 horses. They are all spoiled rotten.

Don

Warming up the buns

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144851521 -->

IMG_1010_1.jpg

OK I got these...
Jezebel in her favorite spot.. somebody's lap. Doesn't matter who's lap. And heaven forbid anyone or any THING come close to her "lap"..she will throw her whole 10 pound body at it.
Nov25150b.jpg

Then there's Justice who THINKS he needs a lap.
justiceanddad001.jpg

But really, they know they are dogs. None of them sleep in our bed. (Jezebel does until the last person goes to bed, then she is crated for the night) They all have their own spots in the house to sleep. Even Jeremiah (akita) has his own rugs to sleep on (one by the couch, one in the guest room under the window.) Justice sleeps at the end of the bed on the floor, on a sheet.

This one isn't spoiled at all.. as long as he gets the back seat to himself!
biggrin.gif

P5160006__Medium_.JPG

Back