Peter Lenz (unreal video)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Yea its video day for me :) but wait till you see this one... WOW...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know what to say. :bowdown: The kid has sick skills. You can tell he definitely knows Willow Springs!

Why do I feel like I have just watched a commercial?:laugh:

Amazing skills for a 10 year old....I get the feeling he has spent a good part of his life at the track over the past couple of years? Usually at that age you see kids with wicked motox skills but not roadrace.:thumbsup:

Wow. Great find. When they mention he has a dinosaur on his back, you're reminded that he's still just a kid. Watching him ride you forget that.

Lemme see, now....if I can just loose 65 pounds....and get some really sticky tires.....and somebody dumb enough to think I'm coachable.....:laugh:

Nice, vid! Great skills! I'da been changing my pants way before the first rear tire slip...:whistle: :beerchug:

:rofl: I think they better get a bike reserved with the big ol' #1 for this kid on what ever he plans on running on Moto GP or AMA don't think it will matter much:laugh::laugh::bowdown:

I see this kid all the time at Willow. Keith Code is actually coaching him and he's using the California Superbike School for his trackdays at Streets of Willow (the smaller, slower track). He's not old enough to ride the Big Track due to track insurance reasons. But he is gonna be something special. Let's hope puberty doesn't make him lose his focus and he ends up chasing girls instead of Championships! :rofl:

Back