Perfect Gen2 Swingarm Length

I prefer mine stock from a pure looks/performance stand point (I like twisties) but if you are drag racing and don't want to go overboard I would say no more than a 6" stretch (too much more than that and you won't be able to put the power down). YMMV.

It is a matter of opinion. And those change quickly too lol. Here was my bike at 62" with the stock tail (which I think looks the cleanest if your not going to get a longer tail)

1.jpg

And here is 64" still with the stock tail. The funny thing is when I first did this I though it looked bad ass, but now think it looks pretty lame. Way too long for the stock tail, but just my opinion:laugh:

G2-1.jpg

And this is still at 64" but with a plus 4" catalyst street tail.

DSC02631.jpg

112.jpg

Here is some advice that I can offer, once you stretch it a little bit your going to want to go longer LOL. I wish I would have bought the 6" tail and gone with a longer arm so I could set the bike up at 66". Also keep in mind that going this far back will kill your street traction. I cant find traction on the street in the first 2 gears and I have a sticky power race on it that I run at 24psi.:beerchug:

Awesome, thanks for those pics to see the difference!! You're right though, I'm sure it'll change. Think I'll go with 6" over with 3" of adjustablity

Trying to get an idea where I'd be. I got a 6-10 arm on the way and going with a +6 tail.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back