PENSKE Time!!!

Got a chance to take the gixxer out tonight for a quick bop around town to test out the new shock. Let me start by saying I put in the shock exactly how it came out of the package so I have no clue how close it is setup for my weight. It was a calm ride just to see if I could tell a difference. I noticed 2 things right off the bat.

1) bump and road imperfection absorption is astronomically improved. The shock feels stiffer and MUCH smoother than the stocker. This should help my tushy on the long rides.
2) When accelerating out of a turn, the bike feels way more planted than stock. It accelerated the bike was stood up more than it actually was. This felt great. I would be in mid-turn and roll on the gas and it felt like I had already stood the bike up.

This was mainly what I noticed on my very short ride. I must say, if it felt that good just bolting it in and going, I can't wait to have it tuned in correctly to fit me :thumbsup:

Watch out Keith, you're gonna need more than that full exhaust to catch me now :moon: :laugh:

Back