PC3 ? Bike Jerking

JC
did i say stupid things
rock.gif

Hey JC, I suppose the real problem is most of here are not mechanical engineers, or electronics experts and other than turning the key and pushing the button have no real idea actually how our bikes operate. I for one fall into that catagory. I just had a full Micron put on and was custom mapped with and without the tre. The bike actually fell off 2 hp with the tre installed but I do now have some jerkiness. It feels alot like my old carb 95 gsxr750. I never noticed the surging before and it's only if your trying to maintain a constant throttle speed and seems to be through all gears.
I haven't try re-installing the tre to see if it feels better, but it sounds as if your saying the pc needs tweaked more? Micron full, pcIIIr, pair mod, K&N.

if it is surging after the map was made then you need another tuner or go back as tell them it is not correct. Heck you are in Oh. why did you not take it to Motorhead?

what timing retard??? there is no retard that is they why they were made. If you have an old chevy V-8 and it fired at 5 degrees BTDC and someone moved it to 12 BTDC are you then going to say just because this one is at 12 that all other V-8's are retarded???
get it mapped and you will like it

what timing retard??? there is no retard that is they why they were made. If you have an old chevy V-8 and it fired at 5 degrees BTDC and someone moved it to 12 BTDC are you then going to say just because this one is at 12 that all other V-8's are retarded???
What I mean is that Suzuki has retarded the timing for gears 1-4. The TRE prevents that by using the 5-th gear map. If I take the TRE out and go with a PC, then won't the timing retardation be an issue again causing surging?

Listen to JC. I have a '03 with RS3Duplex full race yosh, PC USb pair mod and custom map yes 200.00$ NO TRE NO surging NO jerking just smooth 169 RWHP..All was done with Only 345 miles on the bike. Hooken I'm not that far from you, the guy I know is good. MD Racing;Orion, Il.
beerchug.gif
LISTEN TO JC, I did and my bike runs Killer..the Dyno sheet is posted in my gallery..
cool.gif

What I mean is that Suzuki has retarded the timing for gears 1-4.  The TRE prevents that by using the 5-th gear map.  If I take the TRE out and go with a PC, then won't the timing retardation be an issue again causing surging?
Okay let me try another way to explain.
Suzki made the bike they way it is every gear has its own timing for a reason. no one (Suzuki) retarded anything (GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD)
By installing a TRE you, yes,YOU put it into a timing and map mode it was not designed for and then claim that Suzuki retarded it. when you advanced it. find a tuner get it mapped and you will be happy. and if yes if you think you can bang the limiter all day in 6th the get a switchable TRE and switch it onif you can go 186+

If you are in the CT. RI NJ NY MA PA Area. One of the best tuner builders around is DaveO bar none.

Back