pc v or bazzaz

I believe the problem is that the second set of injectors don't just "join the party", they take over and the first set operate at a reduced capacity. That means doubling what they are doing by going to 200% is not really giving you much flexibility, in the area where you need the fuel most. The simple fact is, flashing the ECU is better and cheaper in every sense. The only reason piggyback setups were ever invented was because the ability to flash wasn't there. Now it is.

got a full tiforce exhaust 4212 my wife bought me a pc v. my question is the pc v only runs four primary injectors and bazzaz runs all eight.i am not a racer but i do want the full potential of the bike and exhaust system. is there a big difference in the amount of power by running 4 ijectors instead of eight. i plan to have the bike dyno tuned. again i am not a racer but if i can get 5 or more horsepower with the bazzaz then i will take the pc v back and get the bazzaz. thank you

Get the Bazzaz box it can be tuned just like the pc? but when the conditions change you can remap for them. I live in SoCal San Diego and we have what they call micro climates well took bike to track bike ran great till the season changed. When before I would leave at 4k bike would carry front wheel till I shifted to second suddenly because of change in season I was leaving at 6.5k and bike never carried the front wheel. I descided to remap with the bazzaz box bingo back to carring front tire and mph went back up to where it was before. Man this 09 busa is a beast trust me everone at my track will tell you get the bazzaz box because they have to go get retuned when we go from track to track. My I just take a ride on the wild side and mph and et backup.:thumbsup:

IMG_2405.jpg

Get the Bazzaz box it can be tuned just like the pc? but when the conditions change you can remap for them. I live in SoCal San Diego and we have what they call micro climates well took bike to track bike ran great till the season changed. When before I would leave at 4k bike would carry front wheel till I shifted to second suddenly because of change in season I was leaving at 6.5k and bike never carried the front wheel. I descided to remap with the bazzaz box bingo back to carring front tire and mph went back up to where it was before. Man this 09 busa is a beast trust me everone at my track will tell you get the bazzaz box because they have to go get retuned when we go from track to track. My I just take a ride on the wild side and mph and et backup.:thumbsup:

IMG_2405.jpg

Did you take your 09 and put the fastest color 08 plastics on it...:poke:

nope the 09 to 08 edit didn't go thru sorry I saw that and tried to edit it.
And yes it is the fasted color. Wow what a great weekend of racing I got 18 runs on Saturday and 17 runs on Sunday. Barona one of the best views for a race track I've ever seen. Weather was the bomb and the fasted color held up to its name.

But I did get rid of that ugly 08 tail
IMG_7951.jpg

Last edited:
I was wonder the same ? Have a 09 with r77 yosh system and pair valve block. Live in south west florida do not think anyone down her can tune the bike with ecu editor. also power comander make a piggy back set up four pcv that works the 1st set of injectors

is there a basic map and will this let you change the temp that the fans come on down here in florida that would help

not finding anyone down here, so far that can tune with the ecu edit. is there a map that someone already has that I can load for my bike. with the pipe and bmc filter

Last edited:
walter sprout is in jacksonville, fl, and would most likely travel if need be, but he is only about 4 hours away.

sent him an email but no reply yet. love to do my own work, wasn't sure if it was something I could handel. have a lot of guys in sarasotta that have dino's wondering if they could do it. suzuki only likes to tune pc and johhny turbo uses a jegs box

if you understand how to tune, then yes the software is quite easy, anyone who is capable of running a dyno and understands tuning can do it imo. If you have never tuned a bike before, not sure I would recommend doing it on your own, nothing to do with ecu vs power commander vs bazzaz, just meaning not everyone can "tune". What is a jegs box? If anyone down there wants to give it a try i am happy to talk with them to explain how it works and provide a phone call walking them through things. The videos i have made up do a pretty good job of that as well.

Back