I Need a PCIII or Bazzaz

fast50ranger

Donating Member
Registered
I just bought a Brocks Generation 3 StreetSmart Full Exhaust System. I noticed on the pics that it doesn't include a place for an O2 sensor. So my options are limited.

Which do you guys prefer a PCIII or Bazzaz? The guy I am buying it from was running a Bazzaz. I have used Power Commanders before. Can someone give me the pros and cons of either system?:please:

I did use the search feature first. I am not an all out racer, I just want a little more performance.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

What are you looking for? PC only controls 4 of the injectors where as Bazazz controls all 8. What did you have plans for mods down the road? If you are going to do something like Nitrous, then you will need to go with bazazz or buy another PC down the road. Ease of tuning, I would say PC, but I think more costly. I have PCIII, so I am only speaking from my side and what I have read on here from others with Bazazz. I think if my memory serves me correctly, bazazz units are a smidgen more expensive. It is really up to you, 6 of one half a dozen of another. If you are gonna go with a PC try fuel moto, they were the cheapest that I could find on the internet, and have great customer support, but there are others that sell it on here also, that have great support. Let us know and post up some pics when you get her dun up......

I went with the Bazzaz for the ability to add some nos later on if I chose to. I have installed both units on 08's and the pc3 is less complicated but both pretty easy. Either one is good. 1badbusa74 has a pc3 for sale...

We can hook you up & Dropship one out right away from our Warehouse. We don't have them on the site yet, but have them in our system ready to go and will be adding them soon to the site........

99-07 Hayabusa's Fuel Tuning Computers: Dynojet Power Commanders - Fuel Tuning Computers - Shifters - ToBeFast.com

08-09 Hayabusa's Fuel Tuning Computers: Dynojet Power Commanders - Fuel Tuning Computers - Shifters - ToBeFast.com

Team McCoy MotorSports
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Phone (606) 432-1556
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore

Back