Pathetic women...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
We need new laws and court systems to deal with women like that. The judge knew she was trash but couldnt rule in his favor, thats complete crap. She needs to take care of that kid herself or find her real Baby daddy as they're called these days and make him do it, not a Veteran that was cheated on and tricked.

I know there are the "Michelles" out there, but they're as easy to find as Leprchan riding a unicorn, most are like the trash these days, unfortunately.

First off I had to make sure this wasn't in the Lair :laugh: nothing new here, it happens more than you think and not just to soldiers. We can all pray that Karma is taking care of people like this :whistle:

We need new laws and court systems to deal with women like that. The judge knew she was trash but couldnt rule in his favor, thats complete crap. She needs to take care of that kid herself or find her real Baby daddy as they're called these days and make him do it, not a Veteran that was cheated on and tricked.

I know there are the "Michelles" out there, but they're as easy to find as Leprchan riding a unicorn, most are like the trash these days, unfortunately.
Apparently baby daddy didn't have the benefits and means that this young man had. Baby mamas, mama had already scoped this out ???

Thank you for posting this - its a frightening reminder of the deeply ingrained sexism in our society that we never actually talk about!

Thank you for posting this - its a frightening reminder of the deeply ingrained sexism in our society that we never actually talk about!

Oh trust me, I'd go on and on about it! I've seen first hand what pathetic women that refuse to care for themselves do to men, using their children, pleading poverty...

I think my perspective is very unique because I was raised by my Dad after my Mom left. I know how the Dads get treated and screwed over, and luckily for my Dad, that wasn't the case, but I grew up knowing just how easily his life post-divorce could have been made impossible by a vindictive woman.

It's a HUGE pet peeve of mine and truly makes me embarrassed to have a vagina some days :rofl: Stole that line from a girlfriend on FB, after this same story was posted there...thanks Liz :laugh:

You guys are just sad...here I am trying to defend your poor butts and all you can do is make fun of me...

Losers... :moon:

:laugh:

You guys are just sad...here I am trying to defend your poor butts and all you can do is make fun of me...

Losers... :moon:

:laugh:

We're just here to laugh along, you are the one making fun of yourself, you're just too pathetic to realize it... :laugh:

I'm starting to get the feeling that most men here are actually incapable of having a serious conversation unless it deals with either politics or busas :laugh:

Back