PASSED MY ORAL EXAM TODAY!!

Purple1300

Registered
So today was my big day for my oral exam before my check ride tomorrow. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will get my pilot's license tomorrow and FINALLY be able to live with Rocky in Jacksonville. The oral took about 2 and a half hours and I spent 3 hours last night planning a cross-country trip from Eglin to Lakefront, LA until I got it perfected and he didn't even spend that much time on it. I didn't want him to ask any more questions so I shrugged it off, but overall I was kind of hoping he would say go study and come back so that I can kick ass on all the things that I missed but he passed me! I tend to be too hard on myself but I just want to be really good. I kind of feel like I'm being compared, not intentionally, to Rocky because he's had his license for two years now and he's a good pilot so maybe that's why I'm being too hard.

But anyways!!!! Y'all wish me luck for tomorrow! My flight is at 1000 but I'll probably be there at 6:30 just to make sure I cover all the bases.

ThumbsUp.gif
bowdown.gif
Congratulations I know you studied hard
clap.gif

Congrats! I've always the oral was the hardest part. Flying was pretty easy in comparison. Get it done tomorrow, girl. Sure you'll do great!

Congrats on today - Best of luck tomorrow... You'll do great!

CONGRATS girl!!! You'll do great tomorrow!! We'll wave at you when you fly over.... wait.. are you even gonna come this way??
sadnews.gif

Congrats and good luck!
beerchug.gif

I got busted on my first private pilot check ride due to soft field landings. My intsructor taugh me to come in as slow as possible and keep the nose up once the main touch down as long as possible. The examiner busted me because of that one single manuver because he said I needed to come in fast in order to keep the nose up in a soft field landing. I've never met anyone since who agreed with the examiner, everyone agreed with the way my instructor taught me. No matter, 2 weeks later I passed on the 2nd try. I think it had more to do with the fact I was 17 and in high school. The examiner made a couple age comments....

Congrats on the oral. As far as I'm concerned that's the hardest part. The check ride should be a breeze! Just remember how much fun you're having!!!

Congrats! And good luck on your check ride. Its not too hard to pass. You know the rules and how to do a cross country. Just don't let the guy mess with you. This is your first "pilot in comand" flight.
Again good luck.

Congrats, does this mean you may run a air ferry service to the bash?

The only place I made a mistake on the checkride was power on stall.....started to fall to the right. He suggested we do it again and all was well taht time.

Congratulations!
thumb_up.gif

Back