Pasnit Air compresser issue

argyle66

Registered
I have had the Air compressor for a while went to hook it up and air leaked everywhere, the seal is screwed, tried everything. I want to replace the part that connects to the valve any idea where a replacement can be found?

I just want to snip it off and replace the end I emailed pashnit with no reply thinking he doesn't stand behind his product once sold??? I hope not.

If he checks in here hopefully he will message me with a resolve.

I too have had issues with Pashnit.com in the past. However when ever I brought it to Tim's attention he has gotten right on it and made to right quick with an apology. He does stand behind his store. This is also his tour season. I always just give him a call and have not had a problem getting a hold of him.

Perhaps you could message me his info. I did some work with him selling some woodcraft stator cocers and he was great so I was surprised not to hear back via email

did you send him an email? messge him on here? facebook? Pashnit is an upstanding member of our busa community and does a lot of business and all around support. He stands by his products!

I've never had a problem with him either. One of the things didn't include a wiring diagram. I e-mailed him and was sent the diagram the same day..

Argyle, you need to get in touch with Dave at Best Rest. Obviously, we don't manufacture these, so I'm not really the guy to talk to. You can contact Best Rest at 425-673-1023 or hop on their website bestrestproducts.com to contact via email.

The latest Cycle Pump has a 5 yr warranty on it, which is unheard of for that type of item.

I've had mine over 10 years now and have patched & filled more tires while leading tours than I can count with the Cycle Pump. Give them a hollar, I'm sure they'll get you squared away.

Yes BESTRESTPRODUCTS came through and are sending a new chuck for the compresser This says alot for the company and would not hesitate buying from them again.

Many thanks to pashnit it should arrive shortly

Back