Parking lot nightmare

JBD BUSA

Registered
I was walking past my bike tonight and like always its hard not to look back at it. This time I looked back and noticed that someone had hit the front of it with what I am guessing to be a car. Probably happened in the parking lot at work a few days ago but just never noticed until now. Im sure the scenerio that I have always worried about came true, a driver not noticing the bike parked in between two cars and whips into the spot. I guess considering the slope on the parking lot Im lucky that it didnt fall over. But it did scuff the headlight and put a small crack in the nose not to mention a few scuffs that I lightened with wax. I have heard that the headlight is expensive and Im sure the nose peice is to. Has anyone had to replace any of these on the K8?

man that stinks
guns.gif

I saw a bumper sticker: Mean People Suck, Nice People Swallow. Sorry about your baby bro, that sucks moist arse on a hot day.

that really blows man thats why i never park in a parking spot i always usually park on the side walk and if i ever have to aprk in a spot i park across the whole spot at the end to make sure they can see it but ive only done that once. wish you could have caught them in the act and given them a good ass whopping just like i had to when i caught some asswipe trying to steal my car in the wal-mart parking lot in broad day light

If it happened at work there didn't happen to be any security camera's on the parking lot or anything did there? Could always ask the lease management or company if there are any that might have any information.

If it happened at work there didn't happen to be any security camera's on the parking lot or anything did there? Could always ask the lease management or company if there are any that might have any information.
If you have to use a spot at work, how about leaving the bike leveled with the back end at the very rear back of the spot so they can see it even if it's between cars or accross at the very font of the spot so they at least have time to notice it as one of our fellows say he does.

It sucks big time man, I feel you!!
heart_broke.gif

i always park on the sidewalk or wherever it's near impossible for a cager to run into my bike
I have a good spot on a sidewalk that I normally park it. But they were pressure washing and I had to move it and what do you know it happened. Oh well at least I will learn how the front fairing comes off.

Back