Pair Valve

macmode

Donating Member
Registered
Just to get a idea has everybody removed their pair valve when you put on a full exhaust.

Not sure if you are looking for a 100% answer or not, but do a search on this topic and you'll be amazed at what you find. I'll be the percentage is pretty high.

mine still in. had my pipes put in at the dealer, they are not allowed to remove by law. i'm thinking of doing the "sucker mod" so it worked out good that i still have the system.

search "sucker mod".

Has anybody performed the pair valve mod with the regular stock exhaust? Is there any benefits to peformance? Just curious.

(rtvegas @ Mar. 24 2007,12:24) Has anybody performed the pair valve mod with the regular stock exhaust? Is there any benefits to peformance? Just curious.
I think the only pair valve mod that will help with the stock exhaust system would be to remove it and save some weight!!!

(macmode @ Mar. 24 2007,05:08) Just to get a idea has everybody removed their pair valve when you put on a full exhaust.
my answer is yes , removing them will give a few hp on dyno , i removed them on my 06 , 3 hp difference on dyno i examined ...

(rtvegas @ Mar. 24 2007,09:24) Has anybody performed the pair valve mod with the regular stock exhaust? Is there any benefits to peformance? Just curious.
(will not help much with stock exhaust on)

(Guclu @ Mar. 24 2007,10:39)
(rtvegas @ Mar. 24 2007,09:24) Has anybody performed the pair valve mod with the regular stock exhaust? Is there any benefits to peformance? Just curious.
(will not help much with stock exhaust on)
biggrin.gif
You don't know what you are talking about!
iamwithstupid.gif

Back