Paint job opinion

Not to thread jack but is there a factory IIgen lower side fairing in jet black. I don't like the charcoal grey lower back part like the silver part on the white 09.

I like those yellow contrast. Got me thinking.

Yup, order a set of lowers from an 08 orange and black.

Some Options

Colors.jpg

ok....the nays have it lol....i have been playing around and am going to do it black and matte black, not sure on the design but thats the new direction lol.....good news is my tax check came back and I ordered a ram italia swing arm and wheels today.....

Why ruin a perfectly black bike with yellow :poke: :laugh: JK

I like the original one the thread starter posted but think that matching painted frame covers an side panels would add to the effect an enhancement of the striping :thumbsup: jmo in the end the one who needs to be pleased with it is you so go with what you like if you find some ideas along the way that can help you decide what you really want :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you try to make a bike that everyone will like, you will go insane an end up with a bike that you probably don't like... l :laugh:

Last edited:
The lowers on my 08 Gray are black. I'm not sure where the gray ones come from unless they are custom painted to match.

ok....the nays have it lol....i have been playing around and am going to do it black and matte black, not sure on the design but thats the new direction lol.....good news is my tax check came back and I ordered a ram italia swing arm and wheels today.....

Now that's interesting! What kind of swingarm? Went to the sight and it looks like they have BST carbon fiber wheels but no swingarms for the busa? Can you post a link to the one you are getting?

The lowers on my black 09 are a VERY dark charcoal metallic gray. I wouldn't even call it gray. They don't bother me that much for now. I dont know if the orange/black ones decals will come off the top of them.

Now that's interesting! What kind of swingarm? Went to the sight and it looks like they have BST carbon fiber wheels but no swingarms for the busa? Can you post a link to the one you are getting?

I saw a few on the web with their setup and like it, like you didnt see any for sale so called them and yep no problem....if you go to their gallery section there are busas there. Its the same single sided they show for the ducattis ect.

Back