PACKAS FINAL POST !!!!!

PACKA--"master of text" I think you called yourself on the ZX12R site.

BEFORE YOU GO YOU HAVE GOTTA TELL ME WHO IS TATTOED ON YOUR ARM? You asked a couple times in a 12r post, but no one guessed it? Its not Jimmy Hendrix or Bob Marley

And......what about your Dog? What about the new RED ZX12R?? Victoria Bitters?

Bob

If your really serious-could i have your 12R?
e-mail me -ramair1@flash.net

Buffalo, where you been hiding that sense of humor??? I about spat enough beer reading that stuff to short my computer out! :)

Well I think we've wasted enough space here. Sh*t or get off the pot. Are you coming or going, Packa. If your leaving, quit pissin and moaning about it and go. If your staying, shut up and have some respect for the people on this site. Nobody cares if you come or go so quit trying to be a hero. There's only room for one hero on this site and that is yours truly.....SUPERMAN!!!! So if you want to stretch this out a little more you can lick my b*lls of steel.

Mr. Bear, Sorry, I was just thinkin, you know. Ol' Fudge bein a ghost and all. I hardly ever get to talk to one. And I thought maye he could enlighten us a little on if there are any advantages to there vs here. You know, the mundane stuff. Do your boots smell like something died in 'em after a couple of momths? Do your socks get crusty if you wear 'em two days in a row? Is there a detergent over there that takes hash marks out of your skivvies? Do you get to have fun or do you just stay p1ssed off for eternity? Do you get any brownie points for not draggin all those people who cut you off in traffic out of their cars and floggin the ever lovin crap out of 'em? Cause if not I personally would just as soon drill 'em. If there is no advantage I could work out some heavy road aggression on them and the mental midget's that hit passin gear and get in front of me only to hit the brakes and turn. And if there are penalties for this, how bad are they? Awful? like riding a 600 forever? Shudder

mr bear thanks for the advice (GOD SUCKS) lets not feed his ego any further by mentioning that name.

Martinm2 your a gentleman

ducmaniac you dissapoint me "when and if i get my zx12r" when would have been more appropiate, consider yourself privlaged to be on my icq list BOY.

mr bear the only book i have read is (a course in miricles) it took me two full years.
after reading that books no longer interest me.

gsx1300rguy :)

Buffalo theres nothing to decide i have learned that all the decisions were made a long time ago.
life just happens, all we can do is watch

maniac
marshall yes i will continue to post but packa is gone, packas ghost has taken his place, packas ghost can not gaurentee anything.

tinhead up yours !!

Dirty Pete i expected a lot more feeling from you.
you old poof

Mr9R nice bike, mine was

slowhand i will continue to insult you, you have the word of packas-ghost.
slowhand=manslut

redelk to many stickers on your bike, when you get the zx12 dont do that ok.
why would you want your bike to look as ugly as you :)

dragon slayer take your bullcrap bible that was written by a bunch of drunks and shove it fair and square up your big fat manslutarse.

sharonb in future you need to let your opinion known i could have done with some backup back there you know. :)

maui im sorry about what happened in the pub are you ok yet. ?
did the smell wash off. ?
it seemed like the right thing to do at the time.
i needed to pee.

Sarge to much information, everyones seen the footprints poem, its a load of crap, the whole author unknown thing does not convince me.
someone wrote it, someone just like me, what would they know about footprints. ?
nice poem though, if it were true ?????

John Smith there are no addictions involved, yes you could be full of crap.
as you say the truth will set you free (but first it will piss you off) that is very true.
but if the truth pisses you off by almost killing you then ****thetruth. :)

OMEGA screw the soil, screw the seed, screw the plant and screw the fruit. :)

Cisco San
Jose go back to church and suck the priest off, i still say your a big poof.
another bible basher.
god sucks cisco lol

VegasDude i almost did buy a busa but then i found a better bike. :) zx12r

JPWoloch you lost me with that, twice.

Superman you heartless poof i thought that you of all people would have some respect.
i mean look where you are christopher.
get well soon dickheadpoof.

tinhead its a poem, its not real, i made it up, thats what poems are.
up yours !!

KawAbuser youll be the first busa wings that i through on the barbie, of course wings is all that ill be able to interest anyone in when it comes to you KawAbuser (flaps up eh)

FalconCOP161 i never put down your country, i just put down the manslutpooftercoppers like you that live there, its probably a real nice place. if we could get all the FalconCOP161 junk out.

in conclusion

God sucks

dont tell me otherwise

cisco please do not reply to any more of my post, your a big bible loving poof, and i hate you.

your friendly ghost

PACKAS-GHOST

Looks like you have some fight left in you, Packa. So whats with all the whining? Are you a man or not. Stand up and fight or suck my c*ck. Nobody wants to here this self pity crap.

well christopher i can arrange someone to suck your floppycocky but you would not be able to feel it would ya. ?
so ill get your wife to suck mine instead.
and then give her the usual dollar

i dont want to "HERE" this either

your friendly ghost
PACKAS-GHOST

[This message has been edited by PACKAS-GHOST (edited 29 December 1999).]

Good to see you back packa (er ghost), Over medicated again I see. That couldn't be me in the pub, I fight alone. See ya soon.

I just wanted to tell you guys I'm fallin over backwards in my chair reading this. Stuff is priceless.

well thats very comendable maui
thats where all this flaming started
i was merely stateing that people who stand behind a gun and talk tough are not men

a man fights one on one with his fist no knives and no guns.

dont talk trash to me whilst standing behind a gun, thats where this all began, sure i lost the fight and died without a gun, but i died a man.

not a punk

your friendly ghost
PACKAS-GHOST

bonglane you have to give it before you can get it.

and i am now known as PACKAS-GHOST dont forget it ok !

please explain your name ?

are you in the wrong lane ?
are you from america they drive on the wrong sie of the road. ? although they believe they are on the (right) side of the road.

your friendly ghost
PACKAS-GHOST

OK Packa,I will play with you without insulting you.

"are you in the wrong lane ?
are you from america they drive on the wrong sie of the road. ? although they believe they are on the (right) side of the road"

I am from the United States of America,the most powerful nation in the world and land of the free.We drive on the"wright" side of the road.

"please explain your name ?"

This name was given to me about five years ago from my riding buddies. On backroads,some of us use to have wheelie contests.One time,I had a good one going and didn't put it down until I was well over the centerline in the direction of oncoming cars(there were none).

Say hello to Casper.

KawAbuser you were right.

This guy is so profoundly negative he's a stain on this forum. Like a rat who crawled up out of the toilet to drag a trail of feces through the house.

No bike talk, no humor, gross sacrilege, personal insults to people who offer a hand, base profanity. It's all so much against the purpose of .org and in such flagrant disregard for the language guidelines that I'm surprised Chase hasn't hoofed him yet...and I hope he will.

I don't feel sorry in the least for this character anymore. All his wounds are self-inflicted. And he's so weak of character that he's let his injuries turn him into a frothing degenerate.

This is one flaming turd I'll have no trouble ignoring from now on.

CHASE...time to stoop 'n scoop?

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 30 December 1999).]

Pete should sell this stuff Bob? That is a good idea then you could buy his childish rants when you pick up your Mighty Mouse comic book! Hahahahaha you are almost as maladjusted as he is. I am making DP tee shirts you want to buy one? Hahahahahaha

I personally like "stain on this forum" and "feces through the house".... That is almost as ridiculous as when he calls people "hate posters".

Back