PACKAS FINAL POST !!!!!

G

WELL GUYS YOU ALL WORKED ME OUT.
I AM A PIECE OF CRAP.

I HAVE BEEN FOR MANY, MANY YEARS.

EVEN GOD HATES ME.

I MEAN LOOK AT THE NUMBERS
I BOUGHT A ZX9R 95 MODEL ON THE 22/11/95 AND RODE IT OUT OF THE SHOP AT APPROX 12.00PM.

I HAD A PERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE, AN INDIAN WORD, WHEN TRANSLATED IT MEANT {MY GOD}

I DECIDED TO RIDE HOME FOR LUNCH TO SEE MY WIFE WHO WAS HOME SICK FROM WORK, THE TIME WAS APPROX 12.00PM THE DATE WAS 22/11/96.

I WAS HIT BY A CAR

EXCACTLY ONE YEAR

I USED TO ASSOSIATE WITH OLD PEOPLE, IMMERGRANTS, BLACK PEOPLE, ETC.

I USED TO GO TO CHURCH TWICE A MONTH.

THEN I GOT HIT.

NOW I JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLE IN GENERAL.

I DONT GO TO CHURCH.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THERES A GOD.

I KNOW FOR A FACT WHERE GOD IS.

GOD IS THE ATOM THAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF EVERYTHING.

I KNOW GOD

I JUST DONT LIKE HIM

IF ANYONES IS TWISTED AND SICK ITS HIM.

YES I AM STUPID AND I AM A FRAUD, I CAN NOT MATCH IT WITH MY LEARNED CYBER MATES.

SO I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL WITH A FEW POEMS THAT I WROTE.

ILLUSIONS
THE WORLD THAT YOU PROMISED GOD
I SIMPLY CAN NOT SEE
IS THIS BECAUSE OF YOU GOD
OR IS THIS BECAUSE OF ME

YOUR WORLD IS BRIGHT AND PERFECT
WITH A MISTAKE NOT TO BE FOUND
MY WORLD IS DULL AND BORING
WITH EMPTINESS AND SADNESS ALL AROUND

TO FIGHT YOU IS A FAILURE
THOUGH I GAVE IT MY BEST SHOT
SO TAKE OUR LIFE AND MAKE IT BETTER
I SHOULD BE HAPPY BUT IM NOT

TO COMPREHEND OF YOU WITH MIND
I ONLY GET CONFUSED
YOU SAY THAT IM YOUR SON
BUT GOD I FEEL IVE BEEN ABUSED

YOU ABANDON ME ON THE EARTH
I GET TO 20 OF LIFE A FRACTION
YOU TELL ME OF YOUR PERFECT WORLD
AND THE CONCEQUENCES OF MY ACTION

YOU SAY YOU WILL FORGIVE ME
STAY BY MY SIDE AND BE MY MATE
I LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER GOD
AND I TELL YOU ITS TO LATE

ALL THE HURT THAT HAS BEEN HAD
THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN PAINED
HOW IS THERE A CURE FOR ME GOD
WITH THE MIND ALREADY STAINED

NOW THE ACTION MAY HAVE CHANGED
BUT THE MIND IT STILL CAN PICTURE
ALL THE ACTIONS OF THE PAST
GOD IM SO ANGRY I COULD HIT YA

AND AS I WAIT FOR YOU TO LIFT ME UP
WITH MY FEELINGS POETICLY PENNED
I CAN JUST LIVE ANOTHER DAY GOD
GO TO SLEEP AND GET BACK UP AGAIN

DONT KNOW IF IVE SURRENDED
AND ARE ASPIRING TO YOU
I JUST WAKE UP NOW AND FACE THE DAY
GOD WHAT MORE CAN I DO

MEMORIES

THE CRAZY MAN

A MAN STANDS QUIET AND STILL
OF HIS SURROUNDINGS HE IS SURE

THE SECRET OF HIS TRUTH
IT THE TEST WHICH HE ENDURES

HE LIVES WITHIN SIX WALLS
AND HE MUST BE VERY QUIET

HE DARE NOT SPREAD THE WORD
ABOUT THE SECRET OF THE LIGHT

FOR OUTSIDE THE WALLS HES CRAZY
IF HE SPEAKS ABOUT HIS TRUTH

HE IS CAST ON TO THE PILE
OF THE CRAZY AND UNCOUTH

THE OUTSIDE CAN BE SO MEAN
SO UNKIND AND SO UNFAIR

THE CRAZY MAN IS SAFE
HE HOLDS HIS SECRET HE DONT CARE

SO DONT ASK THIS MAN HIS SECRET
HE WILL LAUGH AND CALL YOU LAZY

THE SECRET LIES WITHIN YOUR WALLS
DONT TOUCH IT YOU MUST BE CRAZY

CRAZYMAN

PACKAS AFFIRMATION

GOD IS EVERYWHERE INDEED GOD IS EVERYWHERE
HE JUST DOESNT LIKE HUMANS THATS ALL
HENCE THE CURRENT PERCEPTION OF REALITY
IS AWARDED TRUTH
WHEN IN REALITY ILLUSION ABOUNDS

SO THAT PACKAS FINAL POST, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE OPPURTUNITY TO THROW YOUR FINAL INSULTS MY WAY, AND I WILL READ THEM WITH INTEREST.

BUT I WILL NOT RESPOND

FEEL FREE TO SAY WHAT YOU LIKE AOUT ME

THERES NOTHING YOU COULD SAY WHICH WOULD BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD LIFE
RIDE SAFE
RUBBER DOWN

PACKAS FINAL POST

YOUR GOOD MATE
PACKA

Hey Man...

Don't give up. The flesh is weak, and life is short. Once life is over it's over, that's it...it ends real soon for all of us. Even for kings and presidents, all their power and money doesn't buy them one more minute when the time comes. So don't give up.

In my opinion God is powerful but uncaring, neither benevolent nor hostile. God just plays dice with us, so you can thank him if you want or flip him off if you want. He might hear you but he probably won't care either way. Try not to focus on what you lost, try to focus on what you have left. Keep fighting and don't give up.

Yo, Mate! You and I came over here from the 12R site and we raised some hell, eh? Okay, but I did raise a little!

I won't lie and say some s*** like, "I can imagine how you feel"... cuz dude, I can't. All of us have our own personal demons. No one, even with identical life experiences, can relate to another person's pains. After a broken marriage, raising two small kids by myself and 7 years of serious drug addictions... all I can say is that life's a female dog (b****)! She might suck, but I ain't going to let her swallow ... ME!

Both of us should have be dead, several times over. We ain't yet! We're still around for a reason. Be it God, personal will or just luck, neither one of us are down for the count. You have shared yourself with us on both this site and the 12R site.

Now, you've exposed us for the greedy dudes that we are. WE WANT MORE OF YOU! You veiw obviously mean something to all of us here and we respect it enough to ask you NOT to stop posting here or at the 12R site. You have become a part of all of us and it's a part that we are not willing to give up easily.

Come on, Packa! Didn't you see my post on your thread? Gimme some credit, dude! I did a lot of research to find those cities. I'd figure you'd at least correct my geography (and I'm still waiting)! If the s*** really deep, e-mail me at adcraft@cei.net.

Remember dude, if the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off!

[This message has been edited by redelk (edited 27 December 1999).]

I have to say, you are quite the poet!
Nice work!
We enjoy a hard time now and again, don't quit posting yet!
Peace,
Martin

[This message has been edited by Martinm2 (edited 27 December 1999).]

Self reflection is good for the soul. We didn't know what to make of you Packa. It's easy to lash out at us in Cyber Space. We know your hurting, but what can we say to you?
I for one don't need any more "pissing contests" on org. My membership has been threatened once already, and I am trying to be a friend, not a cyber provetuer. You're not the first person to blaze on this board attacking us, and you won't be the last. Some have settled in and become members in good standing.
I know DP asked you if you would settle down and talk bikes. I for one was ready to tell you to piss off, but have felt that you didn't need me pushing you any further. Not good for either of us, and not my style on org. So why not come in out of the cold and just be a regular guy? When and if you get your ZX12, we would love to hear about it. If you don't get one, who cares? Some guys here don't have bikes right now. So what? Its who you are that matters, not what you ride-

P.S. Your poetry's not bad-

ducmanic

I like the line;

Hence the current perception of reality
is awarded truth
When in reality illusion abounds

There is a great deal of philosophy involving that notion. Have you read Descartes? "I think, therefore I am" is one of his tenets. It is a powerful notion. Have you ever wondered why war crimes are only committed by the losers?

With all due respect, you can't possibly know who God is or much about Him if this is all you can conclude about Him. A child may feel bitter toward a caring parent when they don't understand the actions of the parent but it's only because they can't grasp the wisdom that the parent is applying toward the child's life.

You may be a little bit gifted and profound in your writing (and perhaps even in speach) but personally I would be disappointed if "you" in your created state could be even remotely able to understand the heighth, breadth, and depth of the wisdom of God Almighty.

I'm sorry for whatever has come your way that gives you such a bitter perspective on life.
But God (not to be confused with the god you mentioned in your post) loves you and stands with open arms by way of His Son Jesus Christ waiting for you to see Him as He really is, the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Not what you think He is or should have been for your convenience.

I'm sure your pain is real (unless your just messing with us here) I don't mean to make light of your situation but joy is not the absence of pain.... but the presence of God. Cliche' I know, but still true.

Packa.....TRUE, Our God is an angry God...But don't stop writing, I've been enjoying this from the sidelines. Just remember sometimes they tease ya just cause they like ya. Least thats what my mother always told me.

Packa,

Cheer up you worthless f***. don't go away.

I thought in an earlier thread that you said you were going to have a kid soon. If that's true, you are about to have your world turned on its ear! It's a good thing, I swear! And if your not having a kid soon, I say practice, practice, and practice!

It's been said that you actually can contribute good things to this board (yes, by other people) so, give it a try, you might find many more friends here.

Hope you get your ZX-12 soon!(!!!!!!)

Maui

PS, that's a big ninja kick to your head and a shomenuchi kokyu nage to your a$$

Dragon Slayer, you couldn't have said it better. In many cases, joyful folks have just learned to accept painful deals, and live with it. The pain is still there. But when hard times hit, you owe it to yourself to find strength and move on.
Packa, I'd don't know your situation, and I'd came to talk bikes, but I will assume you are sincere, and throw in my bit. Before you can reach acceptance of a bad deal, you have to get through the phases of shock, confusion, anger, disappointment, etc. In these phases, emotional trauma can do havoc to the way you feel physically, which turns back around on your emotions and spirit. Research has shown that prolonged exposure to stressful events (everyone deals with events of importance to them differently) produces symptoms exactly like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; everything is affected: sleep, eating, attitude, outlook, etc. Mental health issues are the last taboo seemingly in our society, so I would encourage you to find support, such as professionals medically, counsel, etc.
One good thing about going through tough deals is it helps you later to recognize when others are going through deals; then, one has a duty to provide support to others in such times. Bad times have a strange way of building up a person, if one can just make it through.
There are three kinds of people: those who have been in a storm, those who are in a storm, and those who will be in a storm.
Ever read that Footprints poem? Seems like there is two footprints in the sand when the going is good, but only one set of footprints when it gets bad. Have you been abandoned? No. When it got bad, He was the one carrying you.
(It's interesting to see the charitable side of motorcyclists; wasn't planning to go that way when I signed on). Hopes this encourages, Packa...

Packa......I`ve been there,hang on man everything comes around.Life is a gift filled with bitter moments.Y2k is the begining not the end man....Here`s a little quote thats kept me going....Don`t look behind ,because a tear that never dries will only make you blind.... Think positive ,keep the faith and the worm will turn...I`m living proof of that :)

I had a severe accident myself. Broke my back in two places. Took thirteen months to learn to walk again. Had to change my life because I'm unable to do things the way I used to. Life is not over it's just different now. I walk different, I think different,I am different. Not better or worse, just different. I don't blame God or myself for what happened. I just make the best of what is left. Maybe you don't have anything left. If so I'm sorry mate. It's not over till YOU want it over and I'm not finished by a damn sight myself. Cheers whatever you decide.

Funny- I've felt like that, even just a few months ago. After decades of waiting for God to show up like I wanted him to, I'm starting to realize the truth, freedom, and pain in FREE WILL. YOU create your life. Life is profoundly simple: there's what happens, and then there's your story about it. Sorry, man, but we don't pull punches here. Pain is part of life. Keep telling the truth. Some guy a long time ago said "The truth shall set you free" (but first, it shall piss you off.) On the other hand, there's no bullsht about rolling down the road on a sunny day. Count your blessings- you have alot. I used to work with a WWII vet, and when the work got tough, he said "Well, at least they're not shooting at us!"

P.S- if there are addictions involved, (which is VERY common), use your free will to follow your heart.

Or, I could be full of sht................

You need to read the book of JOB. Before he plants the seeds of prosperity you better believe he tears up the soil real good. Sometimes taking you down to nothing, which it seems is where packa is right now. But read the book of job and realize that now is your most opportune time to receive him. Turn over a stone and you will find him, split a piece of wood and he is there.

He who Pity's himself will not know how God works and he works in mysterious ways for he will help you walk to the shadows of death and lead you to the right path but if only you let him.Ride Safe and rubber side down.Phone lines been down four days so belated Merry Christmas.
Aloha

on this site some people don't like some other people's posts and remarks. if i wasn't such a slow typer i would have joined in on alot of these online battle's, but i usually just sit back and notice that things always work out and questions always get answered. so i say don't leave, we need packa type people to post and leave messages like you, even if you stayed and still try to raise the shite that you do, you'll begin to make friends here though the type of attitude you bring. we need people like you wether we like it at first or not. so i say stay and raise hell, but it won't last long because you'll be making friends before you know it.

maniac

[This message has been edited by maniac marshall (edited 27 December 1999).]

Back