Big Puppy Small Pecker from your good mate Mr Packa

just thought i would drop by to see my old mate Big Puppy, how you been pooftermanslut.

i told you any time i wanted to get in i could, there are many ways you ignorant masturbating fool and i havnt even used but a few.

sure as soon as you see this you will delete me once again, but as i have said before, i can come in when ever i like.

and with my expansive resourses i could shut down this site at will.
i have already hacked in to the site, i covered my tracks, you didnt see me but i was there.
the security here is poor to say the least, i have even added my own little creation into the code, see if you can find it. !!

your behaviour towards me was disgraceful and intolerant, you displayed a clear lack of judgement and administrive ability, banning an entire continent for the actions of one person was a blatant demonstration of your inability to administer, you couldnt umpire a game of checkers let alone an open discussion board you pathetic little diaretic puppy.

go on Big Puppy challenge me, delete me again and see what i can do, see how fast i can shut this place down.

if you would like to see how a discussion board should be administered then go and take a look at labusas, the members of labusas are free to be what they want to be, not what a big puppy with a Small pecker wants them to be.

your good mate Mr Packa
see you soon

I wanted to say "Kick his a s s , Mr Packa!!"

But Chase probably doesn't make any real money from this site, which means it is done basically as a hobby, or service to us. He was wrong to ban anyone, it's just a wrong move. But I think he is trying to do right by the membership here, as a whole.

My suggestion; Bigdog, un-ban Australia. That is stupid.

Mr. Packa, please don't make threats. I don't think Bigdog is getting enough out of this, to make it worth a lot of aggravation.

[This message has been edited by Mr Bear (edited 10 May 2000).]

Cisco, I was going to reply in full to this but realised it would be a dumb thing to do on a public board. So I'll just leave it at it's all 1's and 0's and having the knowledge to apply on what to change. Those skills are rare and getting rarer. I have previously repaired individual sectors manually on mainframes with no trace left, it was tough but possible. Now there are tools that make it much easier but they also create logs of what you do. It's all in what level of knowledge you have and how you apply it.

[This message has been edited by dazee (edited 10 May 2000).]

I work with network security and internet tracking and I can tell you that the group we work with can track anything,also my friend at the old NetCom company can,he is the same person that helped the FBI track the hacker on the East Coast,this happened about 10 years ago and using the latest tracking software no one is safe and if you are using a modem via a cellphone that is even easier to track.Warning sending any kind of threat or trying to get money "extortion" over the internet will get the FBI involve.Ask one of our exmember!!!!!!!!!
Little information for the members,every ISP has a IP address, every network card Has a NIC"hardware" address,every email,webpage goes through switches,routers and bridges.Your email name or user name will be unique to that site or ISP.The only way most people get away with hacking is they keep their mouth shut and don't brag,they steal other people account name and password or use other people's computer or desktop at their work place.If you are using your own computer at home the tracking would be alot eaier.If you are a hacker I would not brag,cause most tracking is done using a filter which would track your username or known ID about you,times of login and other information can be collected about your habits then a knock on your door then a welcome party from the FBI would show up to remove your computers and modem.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 10 May 2000).]

I have to say that I'm disappointed with Packa's decision to post like this, if indeed it was a decision and not just drunkeness.

But one has to have some slight sympathy with his guilt over having caused the banning of a continent, a country.

Packa is actually a decent soul, an iconoclast, a short-fused motorcycle rider.

Some of you might want to check in at www.labusas.com to see how the birth (happening now!) of his child is coming along.

One of these days you are going to threaten someone you know nothing about and they will find your lifeless body in a dumpster behind the quickie mart.

I Don't agree with the threats entirely but it's clear that us aussies are back on the board anyway so let's just get rid of the frigging ban

It is so anoying to have to change browser settings just to get to one site

You may be correct about him DP, but if he is going to make threats out of angst, why even give him the time of day or the right to post on Hayabus.org?? This place is a service and a privledge, not a right by any guarentee.

I don't necessarily agree with banning a whole continent, but individuals I can see. Especially if they are threatening or just plain obnoxious.

Packa, you may think you are stealth, but you're a fool if you really believe that. You're postings can be tracked to you in no time flat, no matter what/who you think you may be fooling.

Just your threat of shutting down Hayabusa.org alone is a punishable offense with a hefty fine, confiscation of equipment, ban from any online activity for a period of time, and possible jail time to boot. And for what?? Foolishness, childish behaviour, abusive childhood? Or is that Fosters you're drinking making the decisions for you?

The US authorities and the Australian authorities have agreements in place about this kind of crap, so don't think because you're down under you're safe from punishment.

And you're about to have a child?? Nice role model to the unborn lad my friend. Grow up and get a life.

I like this site and have gotten a lot of useful info on my new 'Busa in here. I take considerable offense by needle-d*cks like you screwing up the gearworks for others.

[This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited 11 May 2000).]

fast eddie you dont know the first thing about australia, so shut your mouth.
if you knew even the smallest thing about hacking, then you would know there are ways to be stealth.

i was banned from this site not because of what i was posting on the board, but because i replyed to an email sent to me by bigpooch telling him in no uncertain terms where to go.

in short, he let his LARGE EGO take over the administration of this board, instead of using his brain.
like i said above bigpooch could not administer a checkers game.

say what you like about me, im secure in my ability to do whatever i like when i like for whatever reason, i dont need your blessings and never will.
and as for my soon to be born child fasteddie, you dont know the first thing about me or my roll modeling abilities.

zx12ruler

Mr Packa

Packa, your threats make everyone laugh because we all know as soon as you hear that knock on the door, you will be scampering under the bed. Keep it up and your going to get the shock of your life....just trying to do you a favor.

Mr. Packa,

If the land down under is full of arrogant pr*cks like yourself, then I don't want to know anything more about Australia than I do.

Fortunately, I have many Australian friends and know for fact that you are not the norm.

I am sure that the ILOVEYOU virus author was thinkning the same as you are and guess what? Caught, bagged, brought to justice in a matter of days. And you're abilities are not even an iota in comparison, if they were, you wouldn't be wasting your time in here in the first place.

You wanna stroke your ego and think you're mister bada** hacker wanna be, then go right ahead and keep fooling yourself. It's your a**, no one elses. I don't think anyone in here really cares whether you're here or not at this point.

True hacks don't threaten or brag, they just do it. Wanna-bee's that threaten and brag usually can't even find their a** from a whole in the wall.

I don't care why you were banned. That is between you and BigPooch. This is his site and he can do as he pleases to anyone he pleases. You don't have any right to be in here, it is a privledge. But it is pretty childish of you to come back in here and threaten to shut down the site. Just plain stupidity.

BTW, if you're so secure with yourself and your abilities, you wouldn't of come back in here to reply to my rant.

You are right, I may not know the 1st thing about your roll modeling abilities, or anything about you for that matter. All I know is based on your responses in this thread. And by that alone, you're piss poor in judgement, self-restraint and class.

You can put the Fosters down now and go about your business.

[This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited 12 May 2000).]

Hey, Paka,

Australia is a great place, have lots of friends there, it's a pity for a continent to be trashed becasue of one person.

can you find it in your heart to apologize to "big Dog" and do your posting on la busas???

Maybe "B-D" will relent and let your mates on the H.O.??

Just a thought???

Back